Iced Earth-The Glorious Burden has leaked

Hmmmm. Very unimpressive. Vocals are good most of the time, but when Ripper goes high.....boy......I want to kill the fucker. He sounds like a Dalek getting kicked in the nuts.

As for the music...... =/ Nothing wrong with it......but.....well, it's just not expanding at all on previous efforts; it's very formulaic....and there's wayyy too much use of overlapping vocals...the epicness is contrived.....they're actually starting to sound like Stratovarius with all the slow moody bits and grand choir-like/overlapping vocal choruses. When the Eagle Cries for example is just another silly emotional ballad thing.....the exact same song thats been sprinkled throughout Something Wicked.., and Ghost of Freedom from Horror Show.

Hehe, and Star Spangled Banner was completely unnecessary! Hehe, funny though. :lol:

I am very confused...

Can someone please help me with the downloading of the software!

(Gargh!)

Also, what player do you need to play this with?

\m/ said:
Very unnecessary! So is this patriotic thing! I have nothing against Americans but most of us don't care. Oh well, I still liked most of the cd.
You don't need to care at all to appreciate the music and a bit of history...
I never cared for inquisition and religious shit of the past but songs like Sign of the cross and Montsegur from Iron Maiden helped me to learn some new stuff about history.
And in my opinion, history is a better subject than dragon and monster, as long as it's objective of course :)

Does everyone elses sound extremely low quality, like 96 kpbs kind of stuff? I listened to most of it though and it sounds great, judging from the production on the single though, listening to a CD quality version (off the real cd!) will be amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised if thats how its supposed to sound, considering the quality of the music itself. I got through 5 or 6 songs before deciding it was pure trash and condemning it forever to my Recycle Bin.

The quality is iffy, but on the CD it will sound amazing. It sounds very good for being ripped, I can only imagine the amount of ass kicking it will do when played off the CD!

Soul of a new Machine said:
You don't need to care at all to appreciate the music and a bit of history...
I never cared for inquisition and religious shit of the past but songs like Sign of the cross and Montsegur from Iron Maiden helped me to learn some new stuff about history.
And in my opinion, history is a better subject than dragon and monster, as long as it's objective of course :)
You know what, you right bro. The trilogy is sick, Schaffer is something else. Tim has a wicked voice. Every cd that I don't like at first usually end up being my favorite. Again nothing against Americans with my comment. :)

If you haven't done so already check Kazaa for samples of Red Baron/Bluemax, Hollowman, The Reckoning and Valley Forge.

Not being a smartass at all. It just sounds like some of you didn't know these were available.