Iced Earth - The Glorious Burden [Limited] for sale

Gunstar9

Skeletor Goes to Mars
Jan 30, 2005
Well, I said I would do it, so I'm going to do it. Here's the limited edition 2CD set of Iced Earth's "The Glorious Burden". I see no reason to keep this in my possession. I only really like "Waterloo" and "Red Baron / Blue Max" and those two tracks aren't enough to make me keep this CD set.

Everything except for the larger outer CD sleeve is in mint condition. The CDs are scratchless. The large sleeve has wear from normal storage.

$13 (includes shipping).

I may be getting rid of a few other CDs and DVDs soon. One of the first to go will be the Gigantour DVD Set...

a0c2_1.JPG

if I had to burn something and youtube it would definitely be the Iced Earth gettysburg dvd. I love everyone who was involved in it but the dvd was soooooo disappointing.

I'm going to allow this post and the occasional one from others. However, I do not want this forum turning into the buy/sell/trade classifed ads. I will delete those that abuse the rule.

I'm going to allow this post and the occasional one from others. However, I do not want this forum turning into the buy/sell/trade classifed ads. I will delete those that abuse the rule.

I agree. Especially, from people trying to do crazy stuff like sell their Iced Earth CDs and DVDs! :rolleyes: Actually, I think Gunstar deserves to be kicked off the forum for doing something this sacrilegious. This is an abomination! :p

~Brian~

P.S. I'm just picking on you Gunstar.

Matt is out, Ripper is in and that is that. The G.B is a good disc. Iced earth is and will survive as a top shelf power metal band. Ripper added a powerfull Good change to Iced Earth. I have followed them from the s/t disc till now and cant wait for the new discs. Glen Cant wait to see them at prog.

Well I rip the album. Many people hate it. Many people love it. For those who love it so much if you don't already own it you should buy it *hint*