Iced Earth Website

Iced In Flames said:
And? Yngwie redefined known guitar playing. No one played like him. Then came all the copycats who like to mimic others, ala Jon Schaffer.

Doesn't mean that Yngwie makes good music just cause he plays the guitar well. War To End All Wars is shit. Save Our Love is a good song though. I don't think that his stuff is too good.

Iced, bro, boobie what the fuck on earth are you talkin about. Your past complaints and harassment of Schaffer and Iced earth I let pass, but comparing Jon Schaffer and Ingwie Malmsteen on the guitar is pretty retarded. Im sure Jon knows Ingwie exists, and that's as far as Ingwie's influence goes. I like Ingwie, but I listen to his music like I would Bach or Mozart. Now if he could just write songs like Mike Romeo of Symphony X, then he might be on Schaffer's level songwriting wise. Ingwie has discipline with his instrument, but not his pen.

I've been visiting that site now for *thinks* 5 years or so and it has has very little change in that time period. I agree with all who said that it needs a major overhaul. And maybe a little dedication from the webmaster...

I remember Jon saying the internet is not his thing, however the internet Is the thing when it comes to supporting and promoting underground/non-mainstream heavy metal!! it´s shouldn´t be that much of a hassle to get a proper webmaster to run it
it lacks news; tour dates, new single out, new album info, new members + guest musicians!!!

You are right. The Iced Earth website is the worst band page I've seen. It is updated rarely, and we can even find any information about the new album and songs. I've already found some fan sites that are quite better than the official site.