Iced Earth's Framing Armageddon

Just got great news from SPV regarding Framing Armageddon's debut chart position on the Billboard Top 200!

USA - #78 Billboard Top 200 Albums and #9 Billboard Indie Charts. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Also, Framing Armageddon was the #1 most added on the FMQB and CMJ charts this week (College Radio in the States):

FMQB - #1 Most Added
CMJ Media - #1 Most Added

THANKS TO EVERYONE who has supported the band over the years, and again this year!

Todd (webmaster, www.icedearth.com)

Todd, you rock man! Thanks for passing along this news.

To us long-time IE fans, this is a very welcome sight, indeed. Jon has worked his ass off for many, many years and it's about damn time he gets the sales and recognition for his efforts.

Framing Armageddon is a contender for Album of the Year in my book. I can't stop listening to it!

That new DVD that Jon's bringing out, he was calling it the 'definitive Iced Earth DVD' and I think he added it'll top any past live performances etc. I'm personally holding out for a two-night AiA type jig, one night with 90's stuff, and the next with Horror Show to Revelation Abomination.

Something like this! :D

NIGHT ONE:

01 – Burning Times
02 – Vengeance is Mine
03 – Last December
04 – Melancholy
05 – Pure Evil
06 – Disciples of the Lie
07 – Burnt Offerings
08 – Stormrider
09 – Watching Over Me
10 – Brainwashed
11 – Colours
12 – The Hunter
13 – Prophecy
14 – Birth of the Wicked
15 – The Coming Curse
16 – A Question of Heaven

17 – Iced Earth

NIGHT TWO

01 – Overture/Something Wicked Part 1
02 – Decleration Day
03 – The Setian Massacre
04 – Jack
05 – A Charge to Keep
06 – Dracula
07 – I Walk Among You
08 – The Clouding
09 – Ten Thousand Strong
10 - Minions of the Watch
11 – The Ghost of Freedom
12 – Red Baron/Blue Max
13 – Come What May
14 – Framing Armageddon

15 – The Devil to Pay (Gettysburg 1863)
16 – Hold at all Costs (Gettysburg 1863)
17 – High Water Mark (Gettysburg 1863)

I'm almost certain Jon said he'd like to perform Gettysburg again someday, but I may be wrong.

Zod - Thanx for your insight. I just finished my first spin. I can see how it didn't grab you at first - It's not as in your face from beginning to end as IE's usual offerings (not Burnt!!). I DID hear the depth and sonic texture of many of the songs. I am gonna read the story and lyrics and get some stud headphones (mine got stolen a couple of years ago), and sit down and listen a couple of times. We all know Ripper can break glass with his voice, but his lower ranges are incredible - kinda approching Zak Stevens. IE is probably my favorite band out there now (Edguy is a close second), but Jon seems to be gaining ability as a song writer as well as a story teller. This band is going to have to be reckoned with.

Chris :headbang: