Icp

I had a feeling this would happen...

I never really liked them, sans a few songs such as F*ck The World, Chicken Huntin', Tilt-A-Whirl, and Let's Go All The Way, and although their gimmick is horribly cartoonish, and their MC skills are beyond horrible, and the majority of their fanbase consists of individuals with IQ's low enough to consider them clinically dead, they were able to come up with some sort of six-album concept album with a humorous twist at the end. And their over-the-top campiness(wannabe gangsta-rap with carnnival-esque beats, I mean come on) was funny at times.

And they started beef with Eminem, which was not a bad thing. Kinda funny actually...

If anyone hasn't seen this already, this is a pretty funny thing from somethingawful.com.... they wrote a bad and inaccurate review of an icp cd on purpose to generate flame mail from icp fans.... they call the section "truth media", read the icp review and the flames from the brain-dead/obsessive fans.... its friggin hilarious....

"[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Who The Fuck Do u Think U r. Icp aka Insane Clown Posse sence 92 put out Carnival Of Carnage it Sold 17 Copys Next Year Beverly Kills 50187 with the dope song 17 Dead next comes RingMaster u dumb fuck Sold 60,000 mutha fackoin copys. Next Comes Terror Wheel got the fuckin bomb ass song called Dead Body Man Next comes Riddle Box That sold 60 ,000 again cuzz dick head jive said we just goin to keep them in detroit. icp Said fuck that they take the money they got picked up some vans painted them up with the riddlebox over the country that sold 40,000 in dallas so hollywood records comes up askes them to make a cd for them so they did the wicked shit style great milenko disney finds out after they payed them $1,000,000 for it and pulls it. icp dont care cuzz they got paid so island records pick them up they drop great milenko and the amazing jackel bros on the way pickin up some homies including underground legend Esham The Homies of Mined who eminem stole a gimmick from what u might see is the batman and robbin gig eminem did or the feminem show who he stole from shaggy 2 dope aka joe utsler now commin out with the wraith whitch feminem will proibile steal something from so u kno what bitch i how u burn in hell and frie from then pits where ur goin to be cuz bitch u done fucked with the wrong people u dont kno shit they been around sence 1989 so u kno what eat a bowl of dicks cuzz u dont see its raining dimonds u wont see it cuzz u just to blind ur lils a lil mainstream bandwangon dick lickin racist bitchs who all burn in the pits of hells pit while im chillin drinkin faygo hittin nedens fuckin dead bitches up in shangri-la baths filled with faygo so fuck off eat a dick and u kno what if i ever meet u justt i hope ur ready to die cuzz bitch u done fucked with the wicked klowns and the juggalo family now done be surprised when when u see a clown when u die and it pops up bad then u kno what ur death will lead u will u die on the terror wheel or out on the killing fields on the tilt a whirl or the hall of illiuions house of merrors the murder go round or how about beat down by a clown cuzz when the pendulum stops for u where will u be when it stops and what will u see when u die i hope u go threw the amazing maze and them songs u say talkin about mainstream its maken fun of it u dont see that bitch i want to take my hatchet and slice ur neck so next time u say shit kno whats real cuzz bitch u about to get killed and im out peace bitch boy"[/size][/font]

:lol:

SunlapseVertigo said:
"[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Who The Fuck Do u Think U r. Icp aka Insane Clown Posse sence 92 put out Carnival Of Carnage it Sold 17 Copys Next Year Beverly Kills 50187 with the dope song 17 Dead next comes RingMaster u dumb fuck Sold 60,000 mutha fackoin copys. Next Comes Terror Wheel got the fuckin bomb ass song called Dead Body Man Next comes Riddle Box That sold 60 ,000 again cuzz dick head jive said we just goin to keep them in detroit. icp Said fuck that they take the money they got picked up some vans painted them up with the riddlebox over the country that sold 40,000 in dallas so hollywood records comes up askes them to make a cd for them so they did the wicked shit style great milenko disney finds out after they payed them $1,000,000 for it and pulls it. icp dont care cuzz they got paid so island records pick them up they drop great milenko and the amazing jackel bros on the way pickin up some homies including underground legend Esham The Homies of Mined who eminem stole a gimmick from what u might see is the batman and robbin gig eminem did or the feminem show who he stole from shaggy 2 dope aka joe utsler now commin out with the wraith whitch feminem will proibile steal something from so u kno what bitch i how u burn in hell and frie from then pits where ur goin to be cuz bitch u done fucked with the wrong people u dont kno shit they been around sence 1989 so u kno what eat a bowl of dicks cuzz u dont see its raining dimonds u wont see it cuzz u just to blind ur lils a lil mainstream bandwangon dick lickin racist bitchs who all burn in the pits of hells pit while im chillin drinkin faygo hittin nedens fuckin dead bitches up in shangri-la baths filled with faygo so fuck off eat a dick and u kno what if i ever meet u justt i hope ur ready to die cuzz bitch u done fucked with the wicked klowns and the juggalo family now done be surprised when when u see a clown when u die and it pops up bad then u kno what ur death will lead u will u die on the terror wheel or out on the killing fields on the tilt a whirl or the hall of illiuions house of merrors the murder go round or how about beat down by a clown cuzz when the pendulum stops for u where will u be when it stops and what will u see when u die i hope u go threw the amazing maze and them songs u say talkin about mainstream its maken fun of it u dont see that bitch i want to take my hatchet and slice ur neck so next time u say shit kno whats real cuzz bitch u about to get killed and im out peace bitch boy"[/size][/font]

:lol:
Good god! I didn't see 1 full stop, comma, bracket, question mark, exclamation point, etc. Its amazing people are that stupid that they can't even type in sentences, but I suppose they can't write in proper English too.

I dunno...

btw, starting beef is like, you know, gettin in a spat, starting shit...um...instigating a verbal flame war between two or more individuals/groups of people...

lol
a lil mainstream bandwangon dick lickin racist bitchs who all burn in the pits of hells pit while im chillin drinkin faygo hittin nedens fuckin dead bitches up in shangri-la baths filled with faygo so fuck off eat a dick and u kno what if i ever meet u justt i hope ur ready to die cuzz bitch u done fucked with the wicked klowns and the juggalo family now done be surprised when when u see a clown when u die and it pops up bad then u kno what ur death will lead u will u die on the terror wheel or out on the killing fields on the tilt a whirl or the hall of illiuions house of merrors the murder go round
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I almost shit my pants reading that because it;s so hillarious
This kid's IQ must be lower than his age

Wow....I'm no fan of ICP, nor have I ever been, but I do find it just a little bit pathetic that only one or two people actually gave reasons why they hate them while other people just say "Gay gay gay"

Jayde said:
Isn't this the GENERAL MUSIC board? So why are you all saying it's a metal board?
Because of the fact that there's a forum entitled "Non-Metal"

ICP are the wankiest band i've ever heard. Lame beyond human comprehension.