ICS VORTEX COMPLETES SOLO ALBUM

Dont judge it from just 1 song. I have the whole album and I have to say, its really interesting. Lots of different approaches and unique things going on.

On that note, is the thing mastered yet? It's in my post above, but I wanted to ask you. I think the song he released is pretty awesome. Is there going to be some editing / mastering from the stuff you've heard? If so, who's going to do it?

You should tell Simen to ask Dan Swano to work his magic if it still needs mastering / editing. He is the Prince of Darkness. ;)

I'm sure I read that the album was already mixed (at Toproom I assume)... Simen also told me there would definitely NOT be an advance track put on Myspace or anything before the album is out so I am thinking maybe this wasn't officially "OK'd" by him... who knows.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

David commenting on it made us think it was. That news site is a jerk, it's the reason we all saw it. No one thought it was a leak, they thought it was a sample!

Tell Simen his fans are all frowny faced at the disrespect against him.

Haha yeah pretty much, I had no idea. That sucks that they would do that.

I didnt know if it was leaked or released as a teaser or what...Im not in that band. Anyhow, Im deleting all traces of that link from here so dont repost it anymore.

Thx

FYI wasn't blaming you for everyone slobbering over it, was just saying that being a buddy of his, I assumed you woulda warned us off if it were a leak, and since you didn't, those of us who didn't hear it in the first place dug for what we thought was a sample, thinking we were spreading the good word.

Honest mistake by the fans' part, is all I'm saying. Kudos for having your friend's back and taking down the links. Just remember the poster who gave the link didn't think he was posting a leak either, so I hope he doesn't get temp banned or something for it.

Also, Kerros' link persisted in my quote, and if you go to his site, he removed the track. So he didn't keep it up once Jens told us it was a leak.

Just remember the poster who gave the link didn't think he was posting a leak either, so I hope he doesn't get temp banned or something for it.

I was the one who posted it in the first place. Since it was posted on the site of a booking agency I assumed it was legit.

It sucks that the song leaked but I really love it and it's safe with me so I will just enjoy it privately :loco: but don't worry about it being spread around, to me it will be like the leak never happened.