idea for a mirc chanell ( for COB bootlegs )

felipe-x

Dec 7, 2004
santiago, chile
hi again :p

well i was wonder that we could do some channel on mirc'... in undernet..

something to share bootlegs of COB gigs ... cause with ftp staff its complex for some people... i could make one to start...

any one?..

Well, I dont know shit about computers and stuff.. no idea what an mirc channel is

But I would gladly recive bootlegs I dont allready have :D, and I'll be glad to share my bootlegs with others

Turbo said:
nice to see there is more than one 'tallica fan in the fucking world

well there is not just one but whole army of metallica fans the greates heavy band in the world. , i mean i dont give a fuck if they are sellouts and god knows what people say, they are just the best, even without some crap promotion they sold out all shows. so no bashing metallica please stay on the topic people :cool:

IRC channel would be slick....

And I'm not going to bash Metallica, but I will say that their recent output is disappointing at best. I used to consider myself to be a big fan, but they don't do much for me anymore.

alphacorvus said:
IRC channel would be slick....

And I'm not going to bash Metallica, but I will say that their recent output is disappointing at best. I used to consider myself to be a big fan, but they don't do much for me anymore.

well that's the oppinion i like :)

lets just hope that thier new album will be a real comeback :headbang:

well all i hear on this message board is "metallica is the most over rated band in the world"...

i mean what about 4 Chord Nirvana? and what insults me the most is when they say that Kurt Cobain is the best guitarist in the world...

Erm Brian May? Carlos Santana? Jimi Hendrix? Eric Clapton? Dave Murray? Jesus fucking christ I give more credit to Dave Mustaine! and he is a loser! (soz to megadeth fans)

Turbo said:
well all i hear on this message board is "metallica is the most over rated band in the world"...

i mean what about 4 Chord Nirvana? and what insults me the most is when they say that Kurt Cobain is the best guitarist in the world...

Erm Brian May? Carlos Santana? Jimi Hendrix? Eric Clapton? Dave Murray? Jesus fucking christ I give more credit to Dave Mustaine! and he is a loser! (soz to megadeth fans)

nirvana . i wont lose words , but nirvana for me isnt and wasnt even a band :yuk:

there are only 2 bands that are still KINGS OF HEAVY METAL

and those 2 bands are Iron Maiden & Metallica

and no one else ..

everything else will never reach the succsess that those 2 bands did ;)