"Ideal setlist"

Joke4joker

Jun 10, 2015
France/Norway/Ukraine
Hey guys, I don't know if you remember but I brought up the idea of making a survey for Children Of Bodom to know what songs the fans would like most to hear on the next tour.

So here it is. You can choose up to 12 songs. Make your choice and eventually try to convince the others to vote the same hehe.

Personnally:
- The Nails
- Lil Bloodred Ridin' Hood
- Ugly
- All Twisted
- Trashed, Lost & Strungout
- Triple Corpse Hammerblow
- You're Better Off Dead
- Lobodomy
- Hatebreeder
- Children of Bodom
- Children of Decadence
- Hellbounds on my Trail

My computer is a total shi,t s,o it's really h,ard, to for me to correct everythi,ng. Like if I don't; thi,s,,,,i s h,ow it will look like. So sorry for the, H,ellh,ounds but I really d,idn,'t s,ee this mistake as, I was looking only for the, "random comas," ^^

I don't really know what I want them to play live, but I'll try to do my own version by editing yours.

- Lake Bodom
- Shovel Knockout
- One Bottle and a Knee Deep
- Punch Me I Bleed
- Chokehold
- Banned From Heaven
- Hatebreeder
- Silent Night, Bodom Night
- Children of Decadence
- Done With Everything, Die For Nothing

I think mine's quite a bit more "traditional" than yours. I wouldn't mind a far more radical change though. If I'd completely emit their classics (Only emitted the ones I find overrated from this one), it'd change a bit I think.

- In the Shadows
- Ugly
- One Bottle and a Knee Deep
- Punch Me I Bleed
- Chokehold
- Banned From Heaven
- Hatebreeder
- Warheart
- Children of Decadence
- Done With Everything, Die For Nothing

Well, three songs. I guess that's something. :D

My computer is a total shi,t s,o it's really h,ard, to for me to correct everythi,ng. Like if I don't; thi,s,,,,i s h,ow it will look like. So sorry for the, H,ellh,ounds but I really d,idn,'t s,ee this mistake as, I was looking only for the, "random comas," ^^

You could try switching your computer language to English and back to what it is now. Control Panel > Region and Language Settings > Keyboard and Languages (Spelling? I'm translating these from Finnish). Try switching the language to something different, just make sure you know the language you change it to so you can switch it back later. Then try if it still happens. If it doesn't it was a bug in the OS, if it does, it's probably something in the keyboard. After, you can switch it back to the original language to see if anything has changed.

If it's a desktop you can try another keyboard if you have one to see if it's a problem with the keyboard. You can do this with a laptop too (As in, the external keyboard should work just fine) but you can't really fix a keyboard, and switching it out from a laptop is probably quite hard.

You got yourself a challenging problem, dude. Couldn't find a single person with the same problem with a quick Google search! :lol:

Follow The Reaper
Chokehold
Bodom Beach Terror
Triple Corpse Hammerblow
Everytime I Die
Silent Night Bodom Night
Northern Comfort
Angels Don't Kill
Towards Dead End
Kissing The Shadows
Lake Bodom
Downfall

Knuckleduster
Punch Me I Bleed
One Day You Will Cry
-change guitar-
Morrigan
-change guitar-
Warheart
-speech-
Hatebreeder
Chokehold
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
-speech-
Taste of My Scythe
Kissing the Shadows

-encore-
Transference
Silent Night, Bodom Night

Northern Comfort
Red Light In My Eyes Part I
Red Light In My Eyes Part II
Follow The Reaper
Towards Dead End
Black Widow
Chokehold
LoBodomy
One Day You Will Cry
Damaged Beyond Repair
In The Shadows
The Nail

Here's mine:
Intro
1.A song they never play
2.A song they never play
3.A song they never play
4.A song they never play
You get the idea. Variety is the spice of life, you don't have to throw the old entirely out the window, but for fuck's sake, even just 2 songs' rotation would make me happy...

A good song
A good song
A good song
A good song
A good song
A good song
A good song
A good song
A good song
A good song
A good song
A good song

The more you answer the better it is. because I plan to write down the result and possibly hand it over to Alexi in August. Might not change a thing but who knows; his best fans are here and partly unsatisfied ^^

- Red Light in My Eyes Pt 1.
- Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
- The Nail
- Towards Dead End with the solo at the end!
- Hatebreeder
- Deadnight "fuckin'" Warrior
- Touch like Angel of Death
- Children Of Bodom
- Bed Of Razors
- Everytime I die
- All Twisted

etc. I agree with the others above. I just wrote a couple of songs that I would hear again live.

Some familiar songs and some stuff they don't play.
And they need to play more than 12 songs.

Morrigan !
Waste of Skin
Scream for Silence
Shovel Knockout
Not my Funeral
Banned From Heaven
Roadkill Morning
Living Dead Beat
If you Want Peace...Prepare for War
Bodom Beach Terror
Angels Don't Kill
Kissing the Shadows
Everytime I Die
Children of Bodom
In Your Face

Encore:
All Twisted
Downfall

1. SNBN
2. Mask of sanity
3. Waste of Skin
4. Evertim I dye but only if he plays the solo right
5. Hate me
6. FTR
7. One day
8. Done with everything
9. Red light 1
10. Deadnight
11. Lil hood
12. Days are numbered
13. Downfall fuck yeah
14. COB

No Lake Bodom because that he can't play live altogether. Now put all this stuff in consecutive order, fuckers, and try saying it doesn't annihilate :kickass::kickass:

- RLIME 2
- TLAOD
- TDE
- BW
- WW
- COD
- NC
- ETID
- TCHB
- IYWPPFW
- NIL
- T,L &S
- PMS
- COTN
- WOS
- TDAN
- DBR
- AT

As for solos.. Alexi should stop improvising (he was good in it 15 years ago) and he should definitely stop to put that annyoing whammy bar shit at the end of every solo. That isn't cool and doesn't sound good in any way

I reckon he isn't even improvising, he's adapting to his sloppy playing by using ez mode penta-runs and sweep patterns.