Idiotic lyrics

Originally posted by Harp Heaven
For the very same reason people think eating chicken curry is good but don`t necessarily think reading descriptions of its taste is the same.

Totally missing the point here, aren't you? Gore lyrics and gore movies are expressing the same thing through different forms of art.

Anal Cunt - Pottery's Gay

pottery's gay, pottery's gay

you could'nt afford college, you took a night class
you made a clay dildo, and shoved it up your ass

Totally missing the point here, aren't you? Gore lyrics and gore movies are expressing the same thing through different forms of art.
Again, I refer to the chicken curry analogy. One is an experience of taste, the other is a lyrical experience. They are two different experiences, thus I cannot for the life of me understand how you think its hypocritical to like gore movies but not gore lyrics. Get real.

Originally posted by Harp Heaven
Again, I refer to the chicken curry analogy. One is an experience of taste, the other is a lyrical experience. They are two different experiences, thus I cannot for the life of me understand how you think its hypocritical to like gore movies but not gore lyrics. Get real.

I'm not saying it's hypocritical (see the question mark?), I'm just wondering how someone who enjoys gore movies can think that gore lyrics are idiotic.

Originally posted by FailingAcension
Out of curiosity, was it you who said on a thread once that you liked alot of other stuff besides metal, that most metalheads wouldn't approve of?:)

It could well have been... my interests lie mainly in the rock genres but I have the odd guilty pleasure outside of rock, so most metalheads probably would be surprised at my liking for Feeder, Madness, Prince, Aphex Twin, Holst, REM, D12, The Wu-Tang Clan, Massive Attack, The Chemical Brothers, amongst others...

But fear not, I'm usually more at home listening to Napalm Death, Anaal Nathrakh, Opeth, Katatonia and December. :)