IF album vote

\m/

I Die Slowly
Its hard to believe that R2R is ahead of most in the poll for favorite album on inflames.com, my vote was in for TJR, it was hard to choose between that and Whoracle. Theres also a pic of IF and Metallica. If its old news sorry, I didn't read most of the posts.

As IF says "May the force be with you!"

I was wondering about that too. I voted for TJR as well. New fans probably think that's their only album and don't even bother giving the earlier ones a listen.

Just goes to show what watering down your music can do in increasing your fanbase. I can kinda understand why they do it now. Sure, I don't think much of R2R, but I'm happy for In Flames. They deserve recognition, and maybe their new direction, as well as their show with 'tallica, will be enough to hand it to them.

Hm. I voted Whoracle on the site; it was tough between that and TJR..but Whoracle was the first IF album I ever owned, and that's the one that really got me into them.

I didn't like R2R at first, I still don't like it too much, but it has grown on me a bit. Still won't be as good as Whoracle though.

Whoracle was the first album i heard too, and its still my fav.
Colony was my fav for a while, but now i like Whoracle more again.
I have tried several times to get something from R2R, hell i even dled it and listened to it every day for a week, and no effect :Smug:

I think this can be because that within the DIE HARD fanbase you have like the independent party splitting up the vote either taking votes from the republican or the democrat

such is the case with this poll. New fans will come together and vote for R2R while old fans will generally be split among the jester race, whoracle, and colony.

SoilworkForever said:
I think this can be because that within the DIE HARD fanbase you have like the independent party splitting up the vote either taking votes from the republican or the democrat

good point of view, but sadly capitol hill is based solely on black and white, left or right, chocolate or sex, and many other hard choices. but there are such rare cases that rival to that of spotting the common sense coming out of the average joe.

SoilworkForever said:
such is the case with this poll. New fans will come together and vote for R2R while old fans will generally be split among the jester race, whoracle, and colony.

agreed 200%.