Vote For The Next Moderator(s)

Vote For The Next Moderator(s)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Nope, sure doesn't.

2. Why not?

3. Eric, VVVVV, and Nec all within 6 months. Seems like alot to me. Hell nec didn't even last a month.

1. Yeah, sure does. Put some half-wit cockneck in charge and watch the place disintegrate before you can say YOU FAIL!! PWNED!!!!

2. See 1.

3. V5 has been mod since September/October last year (and technically still is). Necuratul was only Social Forum mod, and if the voting that just took place is taken seriously by Deron, he'll be reinstated. That's two. Not exactly a plethora.

I voted for Zephyrus and bluewizard both equally trustworthy people. They both never flame on here therefore making it most possible that their decisions will be for the forums and not for their feelings.
Yep, same here. Never seen either flame and both are willing to give suggestions and advice. Zeph alone has more knowledge on black metal than anyone Ive ever seen. Neither are biased.

No offense to him, of course, and I'm sure he would say the same thing, but you must not be very observant.
Ive gathered more BM knowledge from his posts than anyone else. Not the main reason Ive voted for him, I just thought I'd add that. Im sure Zeph would be a great mod if he had enough time on his hands.

wtf

THE DECISION HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE. IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, NECURATUL AND I ARE NOW THE MODERATORS

*putting a stop to the democratic process*

Status
Not open for further replies.