Who are you going to vote for?

Vote who for you will?

• Total voters
there's a lot of things that i disagree with when it comes to obama, such as universal health care (there's ways to do it without turning into canada and i think i have a better way) and i support the iraq war :err: i have a feeling i will soon be bombarded
I seriously, seriously question you judgment here. I've lived in Canada and it's not perfect but at least everyone gets health care there. I have a friend who had to have two knee surgeries and without universal health care her family would be in a lot of debt.

Also how can anyone in their right mind support the Iraq War at this point. Do you not care at all that every single reason to invade the country, which were dubious to begin with, were all lies?

EDIT: 12000 posts. I wonder how many are slightly angry political posts such as this?

I seriously, seriously question you judgment here. I've lived in Canada and it's not perfect but at least everyone gets health care there. I have a friend who had to have two knee surgeries and without universal health care her family would be in a lot of debt.

Also how can anyone in their right mind support the Iraq War at this point. Do you not care at all that every single reason to invade the country, which were dubious to begin with, were all lies?

EDIT: 12000 posts. I wonder how many are slightly angry political posts such as this?

universal health care has it's definite positives but it has it's negatives two. i say we reform health care and instead of making offered through your job, we make it like car insurance where you shop around for what suits you best and by what's cheapest and business competition should drive down health insurance costs. it'll help the economy solving the problem with increasing health care prices. for those in the poverty level, we keep a government funded system for them and same for the elderly.

and if we leave iraq now, there's no question al-quaeda will take it over

universal health care has it's definite positives but it has it's negatives two. i say we reform health care and instead of making offered through your job, we make it like car insurance where you shop around for what suits you best and by what's cheapest and business competition should drive down health insurance costs.

I actually agree with this. Legislation that forces businesses to provide health care is harmful to small business.

I don't agree with the Iraq War part though.

universal health care has it's definite positives but it has it's negatives two. i say we reform health care and instead of making offered through your job, we make it like car insurance where you shop around for what suits you best and by what's cheapest and business competition should drive down health insurance costs. it'll help the economy solving the problem with increasing health care prices. for those in the poverty level, we keep a government funded system for them and same for the elderly.

and if we leave iraq now, there's no question al-quaeda will take it over

Interesting that Canada has universal health care, and it hasn't wasted hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq, yet Canada's economy is faring much better than ours. Since we invaded Iraq, the Canadian dollar went from being worth less to being worth more than the US dollar, to use that as a measuring stick.

And the Al Qaeda argument has been disproven. Iraq IS in a CIVIL WAR not because terrorists are trying to take it over, but because the country is full of ethnicities who would have preferred their autonomy, but because the West wants to keep the arbitrary political boundaries put in place by imperialist Britain, they're forced to squabble over who gets control over the new westernized puppet government foisted into place.

I'm going to put my opinions on a couple things in a very simple format.

1. We shouldn't be in Iraq, or any other country who doesn't want to help themselves.

2. Insurance companies are evil, and universal healthcare is a great idea. I realize there will be flaws, but if implemented to the best of our ability (by our I mean the US of motha fuckin A's), there can be no wrong done.

Most logical thinking people would agree with that.

I'm going to put my opinions on a couple things in a very simple format.

1. We shouldn't be in Iraq, or any other country who doesn't want to help themselves.

2. Insurance companies are evil, and universal healthcare is a great idea. I realize there will be flaws, but if implemented to the best of our ability (by our I mean the US of motha fuckin A's), there can be no wrong done.

Most logical thinking people would agree with that.

and most economical thinkers would disagree

Yeah they must know what they are talking about then. Even though we are in a recession, getting ass raped by gas prices, citizens dying because of the lack of care/funds to pay for their expenses, and billions of dollars being wasted in a foreign countries who don't give two shits about us except for the money we are giving them.

Yeah they must know what they are talking about then. Even though we are in a recession, getting ass raped by gas prices, citizens dying because of the lack of care/funds to pay for their expenses, and billions of dollars being wasted in a foreign countries who don't give two shits about us except for the money we are giving them.

exactly what i was thinking :err:

as for the recession, people need to stop bitching. it's part of the business cycle, the cycle wouldn't be complete without it. the business cycle is set up to where it fixes itself. plus, we've been due for a recession for a while.

as for the gas prices, the govt. needs to take action with that