WHO IS BETTER!? VOTE!

Who is the better Anthrax member?

• Total voters
Joey... Cause i partied with him and the Cannible from Exodus..... in their bus.....At the Headbangers Ball tour in Long Beach and at Chuck Billy's house great guy........ Dan wouldn't give us the time of day( no pun intended)

Greater of Two Evils, haha.

Spitz, because while I don't like his playing, he sure as hell isn't a showoff fuck, doesn't attack Caggiano's playing EVEN IN THE METAL-SLUDGE 20 QUESTIONS, and doesn't think he's the frontman from hell - rather, he fixes watches REALLY well apparently, and while everyone else finds that gay, I find it extremely impressive.

i'm going with joey. i really don't have anything against any past members. joey is a good singer. not the best, but not the worst. dan is a good guitar player. not the best ever, but definitely not the worst. their style just doesn't fit where anthrax have gone musically over the last 10-15 years.

coolsnow7 said:
Greater of Two Evils, haha.

Spitz, because while I don't like his playing, he sure as hell isn't a showoff fuck, doesn't attack Caggiano's playing EVEN IN THE METAL-SLUDGE 20 QUESTIONS, and doesn't think he's the frontman from hell - rather, he fixes watches REALLY well apparently, and while everyone else finds that gay, I find it extremely impressive.

I think it's amusing that he fixes watches, but he probably makes a TON of money doing it. I don't even know how much a rolex costs, but it's probably more than my car. (and no, I don't drive a pile of junk either)

Danny ... I miss his guitar solos. I thought he RULED on SOWN. I do like Joey though but I think the band benefits more from Danny's leads which they have missed and never really did replace - no disrespect to Rob who I think is fukn hilarious (His little drunken escapepades is my fav bit on the MMD DVD).

DanSpitzCU.jpg

DO THE MATH JEDELPI!!!!​

Joey , one of the best voices in Thrash and basically he did more to Anthraxs perfect sound than spitz did

I have respect for both of them. Spitz is a hellava guitar player and Joey (while his style is a bit dated) is a talented singer. Bush still blows him away though.