Vote for Anthrax on TRL

No matter how many votes we put, MTV doesn't care. About 2 or 3 years ago, at the Metallica board, we had thousands of votes for MTV to play "One" on TRL. It didn't even make the top 10. Its either pre-determined or they wont let certain videos be played.

metallica2662 said:
No matter how many votes we put, MTV doesn't care. About 2 or 3 years ago, at the Metallica board, we had thousands of votes for MTV to play "One" on TRL. It didn't even make the top 10. Its either pre-determined or they wont let certain videos be played.

It's not about having the video come out on TRL, it's about requesting the video so they can put it on rotation.

I remember there was some old 80's song that got voted onto trl because a bunch of people decided to do it as a joke. Anyone remember what the song was? (This was a few years ago)

If you guys really want MTV to notice Anthrax and their new album here's what you do: make a website and organize people for a rally at TRL. Make an email account to keep track of the people who would be willing to go to times square and scream and yell. Posters are a must as well. Then once you have like 40 people pick a day, confirm it with the people via email and make a big fucking racket outside.

If any of you watched HHB, you saw that at the end of the show, Charlie asked for people to vote for the video on TRL. Let's support them by voting more for the video, even if it doesn't get on. I haven't seen too much enthusiasm, lately. I hope all of people that read this thread, vote at least one time. It only takes like 2 minutes to do it.