Vote for Anthrax on TRL

HdbngrKen26 said:
Vote for Antharx on TRL?!? What in the fuck you're smoking? REAL music does NOT belong on a gayass teenie show.

You are totally missing the point here, if it gets on TRL then it will be on MTV2 as well, as long as MTV knows there is a demand for the song. The more people see the video the more that buy the album, & Anthrax deserves that at the very least.

Still missing the point. It's the only place on MTV that we can vote on. If they see that there is demand for the video, they will play it outside of headbanger's ball. I don't care if it makes it in TRL or not. It's the support for the video and the band that matters.

You can thank Justin for making this an important thread.
And you can thank Metal Maiden for requesting it as an important thread. I was the middle man.

I think that Headbanger's Ball will be a re-run of last Saturday's episode, so Safe Home should be on there........

ThraxDude said:
You can thank Justin for making this an important thread.
And you can thank Metal Maiden for requesting it as an important thread. I was the middle man.

I think that Headbanger's Ball will be a re-run of last Saturday's episode, so Safe Home should be on there........

Thanks Justin, Metal Maiden and Thra:rofl:ude. :headbang:

It was a re-run, but at least they played the Anthrax video on MTV. Hopefully the people that don't have MTV2 got to watch it.

Keep the votes coming, even if it's Saturday. Vote at least once a day.

Metal Maiden said:
Mmmm...... ThrA:rofl:ude in the middle...but we have to leave Justin out of that picture. :D

Now, now, now, that's not very nice.
If it wasn't for Justin, this thread wouldn't be at the top! Maybe you owe him a little something too.......Just one time, though.

I'm a dirty little bastard.