Vote for Anthrax on TRL

ThraxDude said:
Now, now, now, that's not very nice.
If it wasn't for Justin, this thread wouldn't be at the top! Maybe you owe him a little something too.......Just one time, though.

I'm a dirty little bastard.

:lol: :lol:

While doing the whole vote thing, I like throwing some clever comments in the comment box, such as: "If you look carefully during the performance clips, you can see 50 Cent and DMX in the back of the stage next to the drummer. Play the video so everyone can see them."

"Any chance of Scott Ian doing a guest host gig on TRL? He is after all an-ex Viacom employee, hosting the now legendary Rock Show on VH1."

"The Backstreet Boys are rumored to do be willing to do a historical reunion show live on TRL (think of the ratings bonanza this would be), but according to their management it will probably only happen if they get to see Safe Home on TRL."

"This is Keanu Reeve's finest acting since Bill & Ted's 2 and his greatest career decision since turning down Speed 2. Expose the masses to what is cleary the pinnacle of this fine actor's career."

"I heard from my aunt who works for Microsoft that Bill Gates will donate 1 million dollars to the children's education society for every time he gets to see his favorite video "Safe Home" on TRL. Please don't disappoint the children."

DESPO

DESPO424 said:
"The Backstreet Boys are rumored to do be willing to do a historical reunion show live on TRL (think of the ratings bonanza this would be), but according to their management it will probably only happen if they get to see Safe Home on TRL."

:lol: