The Official Vote For MikeyBong Thread...

Who Will You Vote For?

• MikeyBong

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • John McCain

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I've decided to throw my vote away and vote for someone else!

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Well Mikey, if you think that flooding the official Anthrax board with threads titled "The Official Vote For MikeyBong Thread..." is a good idea, (don't) do it.

And if you don't think it's a good idea then do yourself a favor and don't read them. Seems fairly simple to me.

By the way, it's not like I post a new thread all that often, so I wouldn't exactly say that I'm "flooding" the boards.

Education - Sure
Marijuana - Please
Public Health - Free health care
Lobbying - Ban it
Iraq - Too hot
Iran - Too hot
Indonesia - Hot chicks
India - More hot chicks
Indiana - Scared sheep

They ALL fucking suck. I'm leaning towards McCain though. If I see Mr. Bong's name on there he's def got my vote though even though I disagree with his assertion that there's lots of hot chicks in India. I spent 2 weeks there and believe me, they cover up like that for a reason. :)

If I see Mr. Bong's name on there he's def got my vote though even though I disagree with his assertion that there's lots of hot chicks in India. I spent 2 weeks there and believe me, they cover up like that for a reason. :)

Well, I didn't say "lots"!:lol:

... I disagree with his assertion that there's lots of hot chicks in India. I spent 2 weeks there and believe me, they cover up like that for a reason. :)

I saw a lot quite acceptable indian girls (as soon they become women they develop mustache, wrinkles and huge bellies) here. May be they India exports all of its good stuff here in return for those programming and customer service jobs they're getting from us? Mikey, can you do something about it?

I saw a lot quite acceptable indian girls (as soon they become women they develop mustache, wrinkles and huge bellies) here. May be they India exports all of its good stuff here in return for those programming and customer service jobs they're getting from us? Mikey, can you do something about it?

I can sure try! At the very least, I can give Indian girls free wax jobs!