The Official Moderator Voting Poll!!!!! Vote Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
O.K I'm taking control of this town square and naming myself official "tally counter" for these proceedings! I am the most impartial person on this forum! (I don't get along or like anyone of you) So I'm a natural fit for the job. Anyhow here are your candidates! All candidates were chosen by nominations in the previous 2 threads dedicated to this topic. If you were nominated or you answered "yes" to the "Who's willing to be a mod" thread then you have won yourself a spot on the ballot.
The rules are simple.

1. To vote you must be a regular poster of GMD. (No outsiders from SOT, Nevermore, etc, etc who come on here and vote for a friend.

2. Public Poll... So vote in your post.

3. The Poll will officially end and all votes will be tallied on July 19th @ 4pm Pacific Standard Time! (72 hrs from now) {I will make a Poll closed post @ that time}

4. You can vote for yourself

5. Please keep the thread as civil as possible. Thank You!

At that time the winner will be the official choice of the forum. If Deron decides to bring in a new mod. Then this person will be the choice of the forums democratic choice.

Citizens....Vote Now!

Here's your candidates...

Guardian of Darkness

Profanity

Crimsonfloyd

ShroudofDusk

Marksveld

Caelum Adustum

Anonymousnick2001

Kollex

Demiurge

Jean-Pierre

V.V.V.V.V

Tanith

Ultimate Symphony

Polarity

Ah. Well that saves me lots of trouble.

I vote GoD. I also vote for Kollex :D. Didn't Nick say he didn't have the time? Polarity would probably do a good job, he gets a vote. Moderation by Demiurge would be entertaining, heh.

Let's keep it to one vote per person. So no multiple votes for different candidates. If a 2nd moderator is to be appointed. We will just go with who comes in "second".

GoD. I'll assume out of those two votes you would like the one that counts to go to yourself? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.