The Official Moderator Voting Poll!!!!! Vote Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nekrophilic said:
if GoD gets to be the mod Im leaving the board!
I doubt it is possible to moderate anything out of other people's sphincters. Of course, he might undergo another drastic change, you never know. But this is by all means an interesting social experiment: a useless zero trying to boost his ego by becoming a moderator on a bullshit board. Way to go.

How can so many people vote for a fuckhead like Profanity is beyond me. Furthermore, this proves that the person that should choose the moderator(s) is Deron.

Naggamanteh said:
I doubt it is possible to moderate anything out of other people's sphincters. Of course, he might undergo another drastic change, you never know. But this is by all means an interesting social experiment: a useless zero trying to boost his ego by becoming a moderator on a bullshit board. Way to go.
If it's a bullshit board, please go; no one has valued your opinion since your "Nokturnal Mortem are NSBM for the money" ramblings.

What the fuck?

By the way, I used to be Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract, if that helps anyone remember me. The name was just too overtly stupid sounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.