Vote for Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin S.

Sep 3, 2004
Chicago, IL
This thread is for discussion and selection of our new moderator. Please state your vote in a reply below before May 1st; the member with the most votes (by regulars/mods) by that date will replace Nile577.*

(*Keep in mind that mods have tie-breaker/weighted votes so this poll is not a strict numerical tally, but a measure of the wishes of the community that the mods take into account when selecting a replacement)

The choices are:
  • Cythraul
  • derbeder
  • Scourge of God
P.S. I apologize for making some recast their vote, but unfortunately I could not merge, move, or edit posts from the now deleted poll-thread without the order being problematic (my post above appearing last due to the timestamp).

derbeder

(in event of a tie, I think mod and ex-mod votes should count double)

I think derbeder and Scourge of God are equally capable so I guess I'll just go with the least controversial person. Therefore...

derbeder

This sub-forum already has 3 moderators, so I do not understand why it needs another. I haven't been around this site much, so I am unfamiliar with two of the personalities on this poll. What the hell, give me Derbeder, I suppose.

This sub-forum already has 3 moderators, so I do not understand why it needs another. I haven't been around this site much, so I am unfamiliar with two of the personalities on this poll. What the hell, give me Derbeder, I suppose.

I imagine or assume, ARC 150 will be stripped of Moderator duties, seeing he hasnt visited the site in months.

Status
Not open for further replies.