Vote Marksveld for General Music Discussion Moderator

MFJ

Jan 20, 2004
Behind the mist.
They're having a vote for a General Music Discussion moderator in the near future, and I'll play the link for it when it's announced. If you don't post in general music discussion, this thread may not appeal to you.

So anyway, thanks for reading this. I'm sure there will be other oppotunities to pimp myself out, but I might as well go for it now. Anyway, basically what I'm offering you if no-bullshit moderation. I'm not a dick, but I have no tolerance for people TRYING to be foolish assholes on the forums. If you unfortanutly have been BORN stupid and foolish... I'll still fuck you up. Occasional goofing around is definetly permited, as long as its hilarious. I do have a sense of humour.

I don't really enjoy seeing people get razzed for talking about bands they like. Hell, if you don't like In Flames, shut the hell up and don't make smart-ass comments about them whenever their name is mentioned. All metal discussion will be allowed. I plan to weed out the trolls and idiots.

I give my people justice.

edit- by the way, If i'm pissing anybody off by having this thread here, sorry. I'd delete the whole damn thing If I could. I was cought up in the "election". Figured there were good folk around here that posted in the GMD though.

Avoid GMD like the plague. Theres some sort of silent emition from there that draws morons from all corners of the World to that forum (No offense to you however).

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Avoid GMD like the plague. Theres some sort of silent emition from there that draws morons from all corners of the World to that forum (No offense to you however).

HAHAHAHAHAHA, said by a guy in the Nevermore forum. Oh, oh god, the hilarity. It's like a Children of Bodom fan saying "shit that guy from Emperor has gay hair".

Guardian of Darkness said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA, said by a guy in the Nevermore forum. Oh, oh god, the hilarity. It's like a Children of Bodom fan saying "shit that guy from Emperor has gay hair".

HAHA.. oh wait.. you came to the Nevermore board and posted. way to make fun of yourself

I appreciate you guys not trying to rip my eyes out of their sockets, like everyone on the GMD. I didn't see that coming at all. I'm slowly realizing that they are helpless.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Did I say this board wasnt full of morons as well? And if you had any sort of mental processing abilites, you would clearly be able to see that the GMD's idiocy is far beyond most of the inane posts found here.

Pancakes said:
You fuck off.

;)

Did I say this board wasnt full of morons as well? And if you had any sort of mental processing abilites, you would clearly be able to see that the GMD's idiocy is far beyond most of the inane posts found here.

Well that might be why I (among others) have suggested getting a moderator. Y'know.

Marksveld, are you the one who recently refused to back down about warrels chin? If so, I'll vote for you based on that alone.

the chin turned me into a voter

to be honest with you, i have no idea what you are talking about. I'd actually prefer to let this thread die... the voting is over I think.