General euro discussion!

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
If you want to talk about a metal scene we *don't* have a forum for, you know have a general European forum to do it in :) Woo!

blessed be every clever mind :rolleyes: ;)

definitely, this is better than having 20 forums for each country one and only 5 posts a week on each or so (unnecessary NP-threads excluded tho)

when talking 'bout denmark, what bands come to your mind?
to mine only Mercenary and D : N : D. the latter only cos I remember one single song :oops: it was a video I saw and it kept stuck in my head: reconstrucdead (mainly because of the faces they pull in the vid =) and because of the bass with as many as 2 chords :) )
ummm.. and maybe Withering Surface (but I'm not sure they're danish...? )

:guh: no. I am really surprised by these dates, because no such gig will be in neither one of these towns. in fact, there won't be any satyricon gigs at all (at least this year)
where do you have this information from?

I found it on www.live4metal.com in the European tour section.. but it seems it was true.. concerning to the statement on the Satyricon site:

European tour
We were hoping to tour the rest of Europe at the end of this year, but it has been moved to the end of January/beginning of February. We wanted to do the tour this year, but it proved itself impossible as the booking agent in charge was not capable of setting up a proper tour that was acceptable to the band, record company and tour manager. This new tour over the new year will be a MUCH better one for the benefit of our fans, record company and Satyricon. Dates will be published as they come in.

I will most probably go to these (first few months of 2003)

9.1.: Necrophobic + Satariel + Impious (though the last 2 don't ring the tiniest bell at all :confused: )

25.1.: Rotting Christ + Enthroned + Primordial

8.2.: Samael + Cathedral (better I drink coffee that evening instead of beer :p but I havn't seen any of them live yet, so I'm gonna do that then )

24.2.: Apocalyptica

8.3. Paradise Lost + Within Temptation (not 100% sure if I do that...)

24.4.: Startovarius + Symphony X + Thunderstone (I wanna see symphony X live someday, but if the ticket is too expensive, I surely WILL NOT torture myself AND my bank account :heh: )

17.5.: CoB (I have a slight suspicion/expectation that Kalmah maybe will come on tour? if yes, I'm there - if not, neither will I be )

ok, one more date:

12.4.2003: MALEVOLENT CREATION, PRO PAIN, DARKANE, DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER, TESTAMENT, MARDUK, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

Marduk again? :lol: :lol: :)
:loco: