The Official Moderator Voting Poll!!!!! Vote Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't make it a proper poll due to the fact that marksveld made several posts on other forums begging members that don't even post on this board to vote for him. To prevent any nogoodnik tomfoolery in the voting process. This method was chosen. :)

AllWithinMyMonster said:
I didn't make it a proper poll due to the fact that marksveld made several posts on other forums begging members that don't even post on this board to vote for him. To prevent any nogoodnik tomfoolery in the voting process. This method was chosen. :)

haha, what a faggot.

Although a public poll allows us to see who voted just as adequately as posting so AWMM had no real reason for it. I'm not bothered either way though.

Demiurge said:
i don't remember when i posted that, but i hope your mother gets cancer if you took it seriously.

Isn't the internet wonderful? The balls people lack in the real world are easily compensated for by a compaq. Get a clue..................Then a girlfriend "Faggot"

Nobody's voted for ages, you may as well just close the bloody thing. Especially as it's descending pretty quickly into the sort of thread that caused the creation of this one in the first place.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Isn't the internet wonderful? The balls people lack in the real world are easily compensated for by a compaq. Get a clue..................Then a girlfriend "Faggot"

if i met you in person, i'd piss in your mouth.

seriously, why are you so fucking stupid?

HAIL GoD, OUR NEW KING
aaa.jpg

That was easily the funniest rebuttle I've heard in ages. If I remember correctly, you're quite a large fellow so I'm sure you could crush his "MeTal PridE!" pelvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.