Moderator voting

Simple, Ban Lord Red Dragon from this particular forum, but not the others.

I vote for myself, but speed will win this. Just give it to him already Deron, you sweetie-pie you

It's hardly the best system. But honestly, It would have been simpler to just say someone you think could do the job correctly.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
the only 2 people that would do a good job

^^ case and point. i dont think either of them would be strict enough (well, final product im not really sure about), but i just can't see speed closing down worthless threads or stopping nuisance posters.

I say Speed or Final Product.
Both post regularly in here and in my experience neither of them post mindless gibberish or pointless crappy threads.

I wouldn't have any problem kicking out idiots or deleting silly threads, however I don't think i could be as harsh and i'm certainly not as intelligent as some of the others folks here, so they maybe deserve it more anyways.

thanks though guys, love you too :p

Final_Product said:
I wouldn't have any problem kicking out idiots or deleting silly threads, however I don't think i could be as harsh and i'm certainly not as intelligent as some of the others folks here, so they maybe deserve it more anyways.

thanks though guys, love you too :p

Oh the humility!

I think I could handle it now that I'm not on hiatus. My posting was somewhat sporadic in the past, but I can manage. This forum hardly needs a skilled moderator. It's much easier to handle than GMD. Basically, if Lord_Red_Dragon and the occasional n00b are kept in check, this place runs pretty well.