If any Amon Amarth member can read this!!!

frosk

New Metal Member
Dec 19, 2006
Hi, i'm a huge fan of AA since the tour with Marduk (who didnt play in Montreal), i saw all your shows since this tour. Last 16 and 17 october, I saw you in MTL and Québec, both super nice show!! I catch guitar/bass pics from Johan, Olavi and Ted, for my girlfriend birthday, and i loose them outside, she is very dissapointed with that, I dont know if it is possible for you to contact me via Private Message, so we can make an arrangement if you can send me pics by mail, ill refund you the shipping cost and all trouble fee. I can pay by paypal, or cash in enveloppe. Let me know. This whould make her birthday even more memorable!!

Thanks a lot!!!

See you next tour!! Both in Montreal and Québec!!!

Pagan hails!!!!

I gave my mate the AA plectrums I had on his birthday too. Would be cool if the band helped you out here.

Thanks everyone, but I still have no news:(

But I know they must be very busy with the tour with Slayer!

I think they check the forum occasionally but considering they're on tour right now it's understandable. Good luck man, I wouldn't be surprised if you got lucky.

Its been a month and a half, my girlfriend deception is huge:(

Plz, help me with this, Amon Amarth! Ill pay you a beer the next tour! THanks a lot!

why not? everyone could make pictures of their Guitar / bass and send them to him?!?!?
Nice idea for ebay idiots that dont read everythng and pay 400 US$ for a picture of the Guitar.... :lol::lol::lol: