if anyone cares....

hatecrewchick

Butcher of Bagdad
Oct 31, 2005
netherlands
i'm back:)
i've been busy with lots of things: moving from one place to another and then again another, school, work and lots of other stuff.
So how has it been here lately?i guess i missed alot:p i hope the place hasn't been taken over by mean people:loco: i'm not in the mood to read everything now or maybe ever it's too much what i missed.
I hope the old ones are still here: marcio, vik, thomas, alexis and some others i can't think of right now:p
hope to talk to y'all soon:loco:

i'm back:)
i've been busy with lots of things: moving from one place to another and then again another, school, work and lots of other stuff.
So how has it been here lately?i guess i missed alot:p i hope the place hasn't been taken over by mean people:loco: i'm not in the mood to read everything now or maybe ever it's too much what i missed.
I hope the old ones are still here: marcio, vik, thomas, alexis and some others i can't think of right now:p
hope to talk to y'all soon:loco:

Welcome back, Judith.... ;) ...stay with us! :)

well it's good to be back again!!!! and i will stay around for sure but it won't be daily for a while i still have to wait untill we have internet at home again which will be soon enough.
And in case i don't speak to you guys again soon enoug: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!