If anyone is interested...

I can't wait to hear the studio version. The bassline at the beginning looked intense!

Sweet track, especially that end. What I'm a little more curious about is that new guitar Matt has. Is it that Jackson custom everyone was talking about from years ago? :lol:

From when I first heard it on the album teaser I had a feeling I'd like this song. But I really like this song. The riff is great and Ol's leads are awesome (as usual). Like Keenan, I can't wait to hear the studio version.

I don't want to have to wait another month for my copy to arrive. :loco:

The bass on the studio version is the best thing ever, and the ending is also the best thing since sliced bread.

The studio version was on that BBC radio show right? The link was being a dick for me so this'll have to do. However, I'm currently listening to copious amounts of Black Sabbath and no offence Matt, but Sabbath are more important until my binge is over :lol: I'll check this out though. Head of the Demon... liking that title

Binge over. Not bad, not bad at all. The Dingram approves, but being a live version it's difficult to judge effectively. Give me that studio version and I'll give it a proper buria-I mean... verdict.

And bloody hell Matt, your hair's getting long now!