Earache Uploads "Skull" to YouTube

I changed my mind. I kind of like Skull. Now my only problem is STILL the atmosphere (most notable in Tomb, Head Of The Demon, New Truths) and whether they'll continue to use it.

Can we talk about delicious food instead? Like bacon doule cheeseburgers with chilli sauce. Son of a bitch just the mere thought of it has ruined a perfectly good pair of jeans.

All I had to eat today were burgers. They tasted great.

Tuna is the worst.
Have this cousin that when he was younger would always eat tuna and drink milk. I swear that's all the kid had. It's amazing that I still like milk

But, FUCK tuna

Day = made. I just got a very angry email from someone who read my Skull review, which read something along the lines of "You don't like the things that I like therefore you're inferior to me in every single way and you should be wiped off the face of the earth". Matt my friend, you have some heartwarmingly loyal but hot-headed fans. This is the first time I've had someone go apeshit at me for a review that wasn't Slayer, bravo! :lol: I did point out to him that I didn't actively hate the album in any way, told him a bit about my history with the UK thrash scene (and Evile) in an attempt to calm him down but it didn't prove very effective.

As annoying as it is to get the typical fanboy death threats, in this case I'm actually really, really happy that Evile have people in their fanbase that are so loyal that they'll send someone threats because they didn't give an album a better review. Like, legitimately moved by that sort of gesture on their behalf - that's when you know you've made it haha. It still doesn't change my opinion of Skull though, sorry angry reader :lol: