Earache Uploads "Skull" to YouTube

Finally got my red vinyl and album pre order (Last week)! At the moment, I prefer FST but it is still a brilliant album. I'm sure with more listens I will enjoy it more

I have listened to Skull three times since picking it up on Tuesday..the first half of the album is growing on me. The album has some interesting and dark lyrics. I need to give the album some more spins.

Still struggling, but it's become listenable from start to finish (albeit with some definite patience on my part). I dunno, I really feel that a lot of things present are just unnecessary... ARGHHHH, WHY CAN'T I LIKE IT!?

Well as predicted, after many more listens I am in love with it. Tied for my favourite album with FST, can't pick a winner now. The only thing I currently don't like about Skull is the second half of Tomb. Love the first half but I dunno, it just...drags on a bit too much for me.

I've honestly given up on it.

Please tell me you're joking?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each to their own and all that but I think you guys might be losing the plot... because I'm with Kaspr - I'm in love with it. My favourite Evile since Hell/Enter, without a doubt.

I feel as though if it carried on the quality of the first 4 songs through to the end, it would be something special. As it is, the second half pales in comparison to the first for me, although it's still pretty good. Not sure it tops FST, but I still haven't listened to it that many times.

1tYzh.gif

I'll be honest, I am surprised neither of you guys like the album because, I love it!

BUT, you both have good taste and you know what you like. I didn't enjoy Infected Nations all that much, or even Five Serpents Teeth. But I still LOVE Evile. It's no biggie!