If I were "in charge" of putting the Boxed Set together......

Hmmm I would say:
2 Discs or more of all unrealeased material,soundtrack, and tribute album contributions,demos,and studio outtakes from the Turbin,Belladona,and Bush eras

2 DVD's..One which details the bands history,can include Behind The Music clips and interviews with ALL past and present members of the band,including Turbin,Lilker,and Rob.The Other DVD could have rare vintage Turbin and Belladonna shows,Bush performances and TV appearances,like Married With Children and so on

A big booklet with never before seen pictures and thoughts by ALL present and ex members,plus family,friends,and so forth

Im not sure what the packaging would look like,,but Im sure it wuld be cool

A best of CD would be cool only if it was acoustic and recorded in studio. The Cure released a Best of a couple of years ago. It was a double disc, the first being all original hits and the second being the same exact songs in the same order but acoustic. Black Lodge would rule acoustic.

Give this a go...

DISC 1: The band's favorites off of all the albums. Not actually a "greatest hits," but the fave tracks of Scott, Charlie, Frank, John, and Rob.

DISC 2: B-sides, soundtracks, etc. Nothing that hasn't been discussed here already.

DISC 3: More of the stuff from disc 2

DISC 4: The Bushthrax live album

DISC 5: The faves of US, the MB! (But can't be the same as the tracks on the rest of the album)

One disc the faves of the band, one the faves voted by the obsessive fans on the MB (ya know, us!). I think that might be rather kick ass (though predictable, cuz we all know that Lone Justice & One Man Stands will be on the MB disc... ;) )

AlexStomp said:
I don't really see a point in a best of. I wanna buy this box set knowing that the vast majority of the tracks that I'm buying I don't already have.

That's what I want too! I want new and/or live versions of old stuff played by the current line-up.
Like "Lone Justice 2k3" AND "One Man Stands 2k3", "In My World 2k3", "A.I.R. 2k3", "Belly of the Beast 2k3", etc.