If it's Biden I'm voting...

That's a decent article. I think highlighting the distinction between wealth and the consequences of being so wealthy is worthwhile. Accusing McCain of being filthy rich always felt like a bit of a misnomer to me, in these terms it remains that way, unless it's backed up with something (to retain the tone and register of the thread) much more meaty than simple ad homs and political propaganda.

I have to say something about Biden..... Obama is pretty much damned with whatever decision he would have made:
think about it: If he would choose Hillery, everybody will say: "oooh he picked the obvious, can they even work together??? he's kissing the party's ass!"
If he would have chose Edwards everybody would say: "he picked a weak vice president!"
No matter what he would have done here, people would complain...
In my opinion, and I don't necessarily love Biden too much, he picked the right man to be his vice...
They had many disagreements before, so it shows he can actually bring a person aboard who can bring different aspects on things,
They have worked together on many committees before and they get along good (despite the disagreements) and remind me again..........
What's the difference that a vice president can do anyways?!?!?!
Last time I checked they have almost ZERO power , so this ? This is what determines your vote ?
Instead you'll vote for a complete senile old man who will bring the country even lower than where it is today?
We do need change and McCain is not the person who can bring it.

Drilling.... oh boy. It's just so stupid to even believe drilling will be the solution to all of our oil problems...
You won't even see profit or results from drilling and the oil for at least 8 years...
Plus, havn't past experiences taught us about- NOT MIXING OIL AND WATER ?
Just imagine the catastrophe to the ocean and environment this will cause...
This is so stupid my god....... "uh....we need oil, so like.... let's drill!"

I do hope that Obama however, will be more pro nuclear power...

What's the difference that a vice president can do anyways?!?!?!
Last time I checked they have almost ZERO power , so this ? This is what determines your vote ?

:lol: You know Dick Cheney wields A LOT of power. Vice Presidents do a lot, it's just more in the background. Besides another thing is if something should happen to the President (Obama is assassinated by white trash or McCain has a stroke) then the VP takes office.

Drilling.... oh boy. It's just so stupid to even believe drilling will be the solution to all of our oil problems...
You won't even see profit or results from drilling and the oil for at least 8 years...

You live in a country where people will throw money at any problem as long as they think it's a quick fix and requires no hard work. You know, instead of exercise, people want to take pills and have surgery that makes their stomach the size of a shot glass. It doesn't matter if it works, they just have to believe it will, even if deep down they don't full agree.

Plus, haven't past experiences taught us about- NOT MIXING OIL AND WATER ?
Just imagine the catastrophe to the ocean and environment this will cause...
This is so stupid my god....... "uh....we need oil, so like.... let's drill!"
No one cares about the environment. Mostly because the people who claim they do publicly are fucking insane fundamental retards who clash with the rich who lie and pay a lot of money to produce studies that rebuke their claims. We need to fucking gas both sides of the problem and then actually start taking shit seriously. Drilling won't solve anything short term, and long term it might provide some relief but in the LONG term oil is not a viable option anymore so why the fuck not develop something new?? Because oil makes too much money that's why, they want it ALL gone before they unveil the new age, then charge up the ass for that as well.

yeh, its a real miracle those oil rigs off texas in the gulf of mexico that have been there for decades dont have daily catastrophic spills!! i dont know if im necessarily for more US drilling at this point, but its obviously not the end of humanity if it happens.

yeh, its a real miracle those oil rigs off texas in the gulf of mexico that have been there for decades dont have daily catastrophic spills!! i dont know if im necessarily for more US drilling at this point, but its obviously not the end of humanity if it happens.

Steven Seagal begs to differ.

its already been claimed for Amurica, our flag was there first!

Actually some guy named Dennis hope filed the paperwork and now owns the moon, the international laws said no country could claim it, but he found a loophole and now he charges hundreds of thousands of dollars for property on the moon. He's made a lot of money, but everyone hates him. I saw him on Jay Leno. /credible source

Although this site seems to prove he doesn't really own it but has still made 9 million dollars... isn't that fraud? :lol:

http://www.lunarregistry.com/info/embassy.shtml

+1, although have you heard of the Trash Vortex? Oil Rigs and the people on them contribute greatly to the problem.

A "plastic soup" of waste floating in the Pacific Ocean is growing at an alarming rate and now covers an area twice the size of the continental United States, scientists have said.

The vast expanse of debris – in effect the world's largest rubbish dump – is held in place by swirling underwater currents. This drifting "soup" stretches from about 500 nautical miles off the Californian coast, across the northern Pacific, past Hawaii and almost as far as Japan.

Continues here:

http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...an-778016.html

Nothing says taking shit seriously like gassing two sides of a debate, regardless of how nonsensical it is.
:kickass: THAT'S THE WAY HITLER DID IT! ELIMINATE ALL OPINIONS IN OPPOSITION TO YOURS!

But seriously, allowing both extremes to participate in a solution would be a great thing if they could reach a middle ground, sadly they're too goddamn crazy and stuck in their beliefs to ever do such a thing.

Steven Seagal begs to differ.

Michael Caine is an evil bastard

EPIC MOVIE :headbang: