If it's Biden I'm voting...

baconator_dude25_400.jpg

When I went home last Christmas I tried the Baconator...I shouldn't have.

Don't get me wrong, it was really good in a heavy, artery clogging way; my stomach just wasn't used to that type of food and I almost vomited after eating it. I do, however, feel that if you must eat food that's really bad for you, Wendy's is the best place in town as far as taste goes.

If you're gonna eat it, you might as well enjoy it.

I've only been exposed to the big three of the hamburger chains...McD's, BK, and Wendy's (Hardees doesn't count).

I've tried Jack in the Box, Whataburger, etc., but they're just kinda meh. I still prefer Wendy's hamburgers to the others.

I'd rather eat Taco Bell over all of them, though.

White Castle/Krystal when I'm starving late at night, maybe as well.

As far as all fast food goes, Sonic owns everyone. Not necessarily for the hamburgers, because Wendy's are better, but because of all the other shit you can get with it.

I've only been exposed to the big three of the hamburger chains...McD's, BK, and Wendy's (Hardees doesn't count).

I've tried Jack in the Box, Whataburger, etc., but they're just kinda meh. I still prefer Wendy's hamburgers to the others.

I'd rather eat Taco Bell over all of them, though.

White Castle/Krystal when I'm starving late at night, maybe as well.

As far as all fast food goes, Sonic owns everyone. Not necessarily for the hamburgers, because Wendy's are better, but because of all the other shit you can get with it.

This man gets it.

I usually stay away from the meat in Taco Bell unless we're talking about the Nachos Del Grande...I think that's what they're called. I usually get two chicken soft taco supremes and a 7-layer burrito. I'm good for the day after that.