if this board was "Cheers"...

No, sir, I believe you would be Frasier Crane. You are Dr. Jake, after all. And you've procreated.

Unfortunately, preppy would possibly have to be Carla in that scenario, which doesn't seem to make sense. Unless you make her one of the guy characters, in which case she'd be... uh, i dunno.

I'd probably be Cliff.
FuSoYa is obviously Sam.
xfer is - Norm?
Josh is Woody Harrelson.

Cmon, fill out the rest of the Cheers scenario in your head peepz.

Actually, now that I think about it, with all the random knowledge xfer spouts off, maybe he'd be Cliff. But then who the heck would I be? Maybe I'm Carla.

Would preppy be Rebecca?

OH YEAH. Like the Dukes of Hazzard always used to have a celebrity guest that played country music at the end of the show. Usually they were "just passing through town" when their car/truck/van broke down and Cooter had to fix it, although the parts he needed were a couple days' shipment away (this is before Cooter became Mayor). Then, at the end of the episode, after the bad guys were caught and Roscoe had been tarred and feathered a couple times, they'd all get drunk at the Boar's Nest and the guest star would play some shit kickin' country music.

f-dukesofhazzard1.jpg

AWESOME. So what sort of guest star are you today?
jesndaz.jpg

They look like they got too much southern sun.

Originally posted by chupe666
OH YEAH. Like the Dukes of Hazzard always used to have a celebrity guest that played country music at the end of the show. Usually they were "just passing through town" when their car/truck/van broke down and Cooter had to fix it, although the parts he needed were a couple days' shipment away (this is before Cooter became Mayor). Then, at the end of the episode, after the bad guys were caught and Roscoe had been tarred and feathered a couple times, they'd all get drunk at the Boar's Nest and the guest star would play some shit kickin' country music.

basically, yea.
that.