Tribes of Neurot

Yeah, Survival and Adaptation, there you go. On one level, it sounds awesome but I can see how it would fail on so many other levels so it's held me off on buying it.

@drunken 5 year old: if you need a cd-r or just an mpIII send, let me know because I'd be happy to "hook you up", so to speak.

so since I said Neurosis bores me to hell (not including N&J = <3<3<3<3), and you fuckers rave about them, I've been trying and trying some more.

Nope, still don't like 'A Sun that Never Sets,'

Nope, 'Through Silver in Blood' still does nothing for me, though I do consider it decent, but not something I actively enjoy listening to

Yup, 'Times of Grace' does interest me a little here and there, more so than those others, but ughhh I can't arse myself to sit through it.

HOWEVER..

then for the first time I listened to 'Enemy of the Sun' .. yeah! ok now I get it. I am going to buy this one soon.

Then I listened through Souls at Zero. yeah! quite unruly. Doesn't impress me overall as much as Enemy of the Sun, but at least I can get into it.

but at least now I understand the point of this band, and I can comprehend what there is to love. Maybe someday I'll be able to get into the rest.

so yeah.. i've been converted :dopey:

But what if he wants to hold hands?
I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.
What if he wants to kiss?
I'm prepared to make that sacrifice.
What if...
You don't want to know how far I'll go.

You guys must listen to the debut from Rosetta, "The Galilean Satellites." Both discs can be played at the same time, and the effect is supposedly jawdroppin'.

@ drunken 5 year old / god damn nad / One Inch Man / NAD: Especially you cause you created this thread. ;) Review is in the, uh, reviews section of the zine. :)