If you are geting a Thrash album in 2005...

sounds like something to put on my To Buy list... I wonder if its as good as Exodus's Tempo of the Damned.. they kicked ass with that one... im also interested in the Destruction one... I also need to get old Kreator ones since i never got them back in the day...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
sounds like something to put on my To Buy list... I wonder if its as good as Exodus's Tempo of the Damned.. they kicked ass with that one... im also interested in the Destruction one... I also need to get old Kreator ones since i never got them back in the day...
I think the new KREATOR is a lot better than "Tempo Of The Damned" and I really like that one. I was disappointed by the DESTRUCTION as I thought it just doesn´t have enough "punch" or something. I can´t quite figure it out but it seems to lack something.

Jean-Pierre said:
It's in the works. I'm not counting on it to be any good though.
Oh ok. For all the new albums of the old Thrash bands I have sampled a few MP3s before getting the album. I will do the same for the new TESTAMENT. I look forward to see what they come up with.

Already have it, very good album, and definately beats Tempo of the Damned. Has anyone heard about a new Overkill or Annihilatoer( thats better then the last one lol)?

From what I'm hearding, Enemy of God is definatly something to look foward to.
But when the hell is Dark Angel putting out another album? Or did they give up on reuniting?

Break Zero said:
From what I'm hearding, Enemy of God is definatly something to look foward to.
But when the hell is Dark Angel putting out another album? Or did they give up on reuniting?
That´s a good question since I thought DARK ANGEL were supposed to have a new album out this year.

AngelWitch73 said:
It should definitely be the new KREATOR, "Enemy Of God". Especially if you liked "Violent Revolution" this one is right along the same lines and kicks ass. :headbang:
I will have to check it out since someone said they got better with age. There was very little melody in their early work and I didn't care for it, so I never explored their later stuff.

Bryant