If you cant get enough

Finally!! Since that gig I've waited to see it live again, with all the rumours of a videorecording.. AMAZING!!

AND Fields of Life?! Dag's entrence on youtube could be the best thing that has happened to Internet...

Holy shit!!!!!!

Black Tears from Sweden Rock 05 sounds absolutely kick ass! And also the best front man appearance I`ve seen by Dan so far (never seen you guys live though, so I`m judging by the videos at the tube). Keep em coming Dag!

PS! The solo at the end of TCC was insane!

Geez, that was a perfect ending of the SRF gig...Having waited 10 years to see the band I was close to tears 10 seconds into Nightfall overture, and it just wouldn't stop. Being sunburned and homesick didn't help either. ;) The back of my hair stood like crazy when they pulled out the Enigma part, and then Black tears! :D Awesome, just awesome. I remember Dag had the most anti-rockstar outfit ever (snickarbyxor?), but he rocked hard never the less.

Loved the Closing Chronicles vid. So Long was a favourite song of mine for a good time, so it was nice to hear that. Same for Alive Again.

I gave all the vids a 5 star rating too, heh.