Summer Festivals

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
It's been a long time without posting new threads. Well, this one is quite obvious, eh? Are you attending any summer festival this year? Which one(s)?

Personally, I've put an eye on the Sweden Rock Festival this year, let's see if my exams allow me to get to Sweden *crosses fingers*. :) What about you?

|ng.

P.S: :headbang:

If_all_goes_right, I´ll attend a couple of festivals in Finland. Then later the year, and for this I am pretty sure, since it is just round the corner, I´ll visit Prog Power Europe. :) (with Katatonia & Amorphis *heh*)

:wave:

I'll most likely be at Provinssirock in June, and possibly Tuska in July. A
kickarse.gif
is probably appropriate here.

the plan is:

sweden rock festival (almost definite)

tuska

it all depends on whether I get my vacation the way I want it...

Wacken Open Air and most probably Summer Breeze Open Air...

@rahvin: Do you know if there's any chance Dt will play summer breeze? In their forum, many people asked Achim (the "owner" of SB) for DT.

If there's no chance for DT playing there, I'll consider RockHard Open Air, because DT will play there and it has the most beautiful location.

Schwedentod said:
@rahvin: Do you know if there's any chance Dt will play summer breeze? In their forum, many people asked Achim (the "owner" of SB) for DT.
no offers have been received yet, but i'm told it's not uncommon for these things to be decided in the nick of time...