FESTIVALS 2006 thread!

TheSeldomlaid said:
Fuck aye, only drinkers in camp were you and me!

this year this is definitely about to change.
just see how i looked like end of wacken last year :loco:
so beware 3 german bastards invading your camp, ha.

TheSeldomlaid said:
How did you stay that clean? :p

But we're looking forward to getting you guys into camp :)

hehe. nah, dirty bastard i was. you just don't see it that good on that pic ;)

TheSeldomlaid said:
You look like you're thinking "oh no, the voices again, make them go away, don't let them steal my thunder!" or something

hehe. actually i didn't think any more. i was just passed out. my braincells left me all few days before. whole brain filled with alcohol. YAY! :loco:

I'll be there too...
And if there will be mud again this year like there was last year, I say fuck it and have a mudwrestling fest with anyone who is willing to take a shower with me.
Like some people did last year, it was great fun to watch, and I had to hold myself back. But I wasn't drunk :(

All the bands that have been confirmed at Wacken, is that the way that its staying, like for example, it isnt going to be added to at a later date? Im dying to go and see da corpse :), and these bodom bastards as well.

Turbo said:
All the bands that have been confirmed at Wacken, is that the way that its staying, like for example, it isnt going to be added to at a later date? Im dying to go and see da corpse :), and these bodom bastards as well.

Still plenty of bands that will be announced, if that's what you mean. And some bands might cancel their appearance. But take it from me, you probably will end up not seeing half the bands you came for :p

TheSeldomlaid said:
Still plenty of bands that will be announced, if that's what you mean. And some bands might cancel their appearance. But take it from me, you probably will end up not seeing half the bands you came for :p

S'alright, Im seriously thinking of going. This will be something really fucking new to me.

Heavenscent said:
Plus Corpsegrinder & Co. of course

:Smokedev:

The sexiest men of WOA 2005:

0339aa8c.jpg