FESTIVALS 2006 thread!

"2006, the year the UM members destroyed Wacken."

Kick ass. I just found out that my bus will arrive at 06.00 wednesday morning. So be afraid, be very afraid, bcuz the swedes are coming (and we've been on a bus drinking for 17 hours.) You'd better lock yourselves up in your little tents by then :D

Edit: Btw, have any of you seen someone wearing a t-shirt saying "I'm from Sweden so fuck off and die". ? They're pink with little babyblue hearts on them and were handed out to the worst behaving Swedes at Wacken 2004 (i think it was that year) :p They're sweet haha

which shall have the giant fish fights of country excess can command sweden gavin can command scotland turbo can command england the bringer can command finland and some one can command usa . but i shall be a one man army and fight you all with my mighty fish of doom.

Excess said:

Kick ass. I just found out that my bus will arrive at 06.00 wednesday morning. So be afraid, be very afraid, bcuz the swedes are coming (and we've been on a bus drinking for 17 hours.) You'd better lock yourselves up in your little tents by then :D

Edit: Btw, have any of you seen someone wearing a t-shirt saying "I'm from Sweden so fuck off and die". ? They're pink with little babyblue hearts on them and were handed out to the worst behaving Swedes at Wacken 2004 (i think it was that year) :p They're sweet haha

You bunch of funny talking, blonde haired, over-taxed, users of a great public transport system WISH you could be half as drunk as us Scot's will be by the time we take a uriniation tour of Germany, pissing on cars, houses and women totally indiscriminatley.

Final_Product said:
You bunch of funny talking, blonde haired, over-taxed, users of a great public transport system WISH you could be half as drunk as us Scot's will be by the time we take a uriniation tour of Germany, pissing on cars, houses and women totally indiscriminatley.

:headbang:

Final_Product said:

Lol :worship:

Yeah we just think we can, but one beer per day is really enough. We don't want to be mixed up with you scottish bastards now do we :D

Excess said:

Hah, if you come at that hour, all you'll manage is piss off Gav and Ralf for coming just when they are off to bed :p

And I want one of those shirts :(

TheSeldomlaid said:
Hah, if you come at that hour, all you'll manage is piss off Gav and Ralf for coming just when they are off to bed :p
and who the fuck stayed up whole fuckin night just to pick you up on the thursday morning? HUH?

Excess said:
Lol :worship:

Yeah we just think we can, but one beer per day is really enough. We don't want to be mixed up with you scottish bastards now do we :D

Hmmm, come W.O.A its just gonna be everyone clambering all over themselves to get with the Scots ;)

:lol: