FESTIVALS 2006 thread!

get your ass into the EU. It will force us to buy all the stupid shit you norwegians make and you can sell it to us at crazy prices. Thus, providing the bohemian wannabe newage little bitches with lots of norwegian crap at high prices and boosting the norwegain economy so i can visit and have a beer that doesnt equate to the same price as 14 bisexual hookers with titties the size of my head that will allow me to do unspeakable things to them and their mothers for 20 minutes

Final_Product said:
get your ass into the EU. It will force us to buy all the stupid shit you norwegians make and you can sell it to us at crazy prices. Thus, providing the bohemian wannabe newage little bitches with lots of norwegian crap at high prices and boosting the norwegain economy so i can visit and have a beer that doesnt equate to the same price as 14 bisexual hookers with titties the size of my head that will allow me to do unspeakable things to them and their mothers for 20 minutes

The reason why it's so expensive, is that we're not in the EU, and thus have a really healthy economy due to our oil, which means that we earn more money than other people, which again means that the prices have to be high to keep inflation away. You're not getting our oil, our fish, our whales, or our tits for nothing!

This is a festivalthread you bastards! You can discuss fish and boobs somewhere else :) (As long as it's not a Fish n' Boob-festival off course.)

Latest update: Deicide and Korn to With Full Force.

Excess said:
This is a festivalthread you bastards! You can discuss fish and boobs somewhere else :) (As long as it's not a Fish n' Boob-festival off course.)

That is the oddest combination for a festival XD

Excess said:

2 more reasons not to go then.

I'm telling you, you haven't been to Wacken yet if fish and boobs doesn't play a big role in your festival experience!

well that and youd probably have to deal with a boner rubbing against your body every single time you wore a scottish hand "bra"