If you could be an animal, what would it be?

i'd like to be the least intelligent being on earth. maybe some virus or amoeba. i'd never have to bother with all the twisted scenes of life... i'll just live, serve the only purpose (spread the disease?) and die afterwards. one life, one goal.

So.. you want to be Anthrax? :)

I think being a cat wouldn't be half bad, though that does depend on who my owner would be. I'd like to be something exotic like an Okapi, but I'm sure that Hearse would just hunt me down on the Serengetti and devour my quivering carcass..

mm... carcass.. :devil:

mm... carcass.. :devil:

:lol: OK, Homer. ;)

The idea of being able to fly only sounds great because I can't. If I could, would it be so great? Hm. I think it might. It's pretty damn cool. What about ocean animals? Like a Dolphin! That'd be sweet, but I wouldn't want to be captured. Hm. If I was going to be an animal, I think I'd want to be free. Granted, dogs and cats get spoiled like crazy, but then you've got the idea of being ruled by larger beings. Of course, then you've got the danger of being hunted. So, free...yet able to defend themselves good enough. Monkeys? Monkeys are smart. Gorillas in the mist...in the protected part of the mist. :err:

Yeah. I want to be a hairy gorilla. :tickled:

Originally posted by Belial
A black panther. So dark and mysterious, and so deadly.

ME TOO!!!!! When I was in kindergarden
we used to play we were all animals and
I would ALWAYS be the BLACK PANTHER!!!
ALWAYS!!! Hehehe....
Their body is just amazing...
The way they move...
The eyes....
Everything about them is amazing...

So, a black panther, a lion, or a tiger.... :eek:)

Or maybe a wolf, because of the mysterious
reputation they have :eek:)

Two words: Wild Stallion!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: (they're free, they're beautiful, and they have big schlongs :) )

Being a dolphin with Opet would be cool too-- we can ride the waves together, you and I; we can explore the waters of time and listen to Opeth beneath the sea. hehe.

ME TOO!!!!! When I was in kindergarden
we used to play we were all animals and
I would ALWAYS be the BLACK PANTHER!!!
ALWAYS!!! Hehehe....
Their body is just amazing...
The way they move...
The eyes....
Everything about them is amazing...

So, a black panther, a lion, or a tiger.... :eek:)

ooo ooo, can I play with you? I'll be the papa lion, and you can be the mommy lion. :loco: