If you could be in a band, what sort would it be?

You know, we will bring your band along because you have a big female following, and thats good for us all :)

Well I meant a combination band that sounded like that, I know FNM arent Dream Theater :)

Wtf? I made a post, but it's blank. This is not Jessica Simpson's brain, damnit!

Anyway, our tour is going to rock more than any tour has rocked before. We just need to find venues with roofs strong enough to cope with the aural onslaught.

My Mates and I are starting an 80's pop grindcore cover band called Beers for fears, we are going to dress like Flock of Seagulls and rock the house.

So far we have a guitarist,bassist and a dj.

Id be in a doom band which is a mixture of The Eternal, Mourning Beloveth, Swallow The Sun, My Dying Bride, While Heaven Wept and some Antimatter and Entwine thrown in for a little bit of spice.

I would do thrash, in the vein of modern Testament, The Haunted, and Stormrider era Iced Earth, with some melodic death influences from the likes of Darkane, Dark Tranquility, etc, and a hint of black metal lead and riffing. Big drum sound like that on "Painkiller", and some ballsy power metal influences in the songwriting as well (mainly riff structures and stuff, from the likes of Grave Digger etc). When I write stuff now it is kind of that style anyway. Ideally, I would like some melodic doom influences as well, like some of the melodic stuff on Katatonia's "Dance Of December Souls" album. Nice.

I would also dig being in a cheesey yet heavy band doing stuff like Manowar and Dream Evil etc. That would be hella fun.

I love writing AOR/melodic hard rock stuff the best. However playing it live would be boring and it wouldn't be my perfect band.

Ideally I'd love to play in a sleaze/glam band with tons of attitude & a real shock rock element where I can have lots of fun, really go over the top and put on an outrageous show, etc. That's the most fun thing and what its all about to me! And I want a band with the kinda vibe that Motley and Kiss had in their heyday, something special that goes beyond songs & music.

Then on the side I can do AOR solo albums as a side project haha!

We pay tribute to black metal bands by wearing makeup and doing shock rock theatrics.

That's all black metal is really - Shock Rock. They would never admit it, but it is just a form of shock rock. Without good songs. Ooh kinda like Marilyn Manson!