If you went to hell...

If you went to hell, who would you expect to see there?

• Jim Morrison?

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • G.G. Allen?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Johnny Cash?

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Hank Williams Sr. ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keith Moon?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Paul Baloff?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do believe in heaven and hell and that there is a God. I was baptised Catholic, but coinsider myself Christian. I haven't gone to church (other than Holiday's) for a few years, and that's because of the hypocricies (sp??) I see every day by "good Christians." I don't think it matters what you believe, as long as you are a good person to whom ever you come in contact with, unless they started some crap. I don't want to end up in Hell, but there are something I have to change in my life in order to avoid Hell.

Any way, back on track, I am pretty sure Jim will definatly be there. I don't know about the other guys. Whether or not they accepted Christ would determin if they are in Hell or not.

Please don't take this as preachy at all, I was just tryin to add to this post and that was what came out.

#1_Droogie said:
well I personally dont think we evolved. If we did, wouldn't we still be evolving? We've pretty much stayed the same species for over 2000 years.....

We are still evolving. Evolution is a very slow process there have been subtle changes in Human nature over the past 2000 years I can assure you and 2000 years from now (if we manage to survive) the human race will be completely different ... ofcourse Maybe I'm wrong and everything is 1 dimensional and I will go to hell ... but I seriously doubt that will happen :D

JonnyD said:
We are still evolving. Evolution is a very slow process there have been subtle changes in Human nature over the past 2000 years I can assure you and 2000 years from now (if we manage to survive) the human race will be completely different ... ofcourse Maybe I'm wrong and everything is 1 dimensional and I will go to hell ... but I seriously doubt that will happen :D

I agree 100%.

IF there were a hell, which there isn't, EVERYONE would be there! Because the bullshit x-tian doctrine demands perfection by following a myriad of retarded rules and regulations to gain entrance into some farcical Shangri-La. So if there was an infernal abyss it had better be really big. :Smug:

kittybeast said:
shall we get drunk at PP and have the inevitable Creation vs. Evolution debate???? I act like a "christian" but I have no doubt that we evolved. to each his own I always finds these debates very interesting, but maybe we can do the power vs. prog debate it sounds like more fun!!!

Don't hang around me and Darg too long. You will have to hear boring guitar stuff. I think I lectured him on the greatness of Wolf Hoffmann for about an hour. >:p~
Of course I think personal beliefs are no different than personal tastes and don't look down on most people for their views in either area. I am sure we will have much to talk about.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Yeah well that's him in his avatar. He had a nail gun malfunction when he was building a shop behind his house.

Bryant

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

Bryant said:
Don't hang around me and Darg too long. You will have to hear boring guitar stuff. I think I lectured him on the greatness of Wolf Hoffmann for about an hour. >:p~
Of course I think personal beliefs are no different than personal tastes and don't look down on most people for their views in either area. I am sure we will have much to talk about.

Bryant
Well if we cant find anything to talk about,, we can always take silly goofy pictures...I'm just not taking any of your ass...I'll give the camera to Harumi for those :tickled:

Bryant said:

Bryant
If not much to talk about we can always take goofy pictures...though Harumi gets the camera if you want to take shots of your ass!!! :tickled:

kittybeast said:
If not much to talk about we can always take goofy pictures...though Harumi gets the camera if you want to take shots of your ass!!! :tickled:

Don't lie !! You know you can't wait to see my butt !! My reputation precedes myself unfortunately. I really made all of that stuff up. I am a quiet and shy person. I hope you are not angry. : (

Bryant

Bryant said:
Don't lie !! You know you can't wait to see my butt !! My reputation precedes myself unfortunately. I really made all of that stuff up. I am a quiet and shy person. I hope you are not angry. : (

Bryant

:cry: yes bryant, truly disappointed you've decieved us all! TEASE! :tickled: :tickled: sorry about the double posts...been having difficulty posting today. I'm most positive it is my fault though! :erk:

Bryant said:

Bryant

I can take some of mine...

kittybeast said:
I'm thinking more like full frontal nudity would be better! :OMG:

I'll PM you :Smokedev: Just be sure you hadn't eat anything when open the message.

KMADD said:
Dont do do that Vern im sure her hubby doesn't want to be a widow
quite yet! :loco: :Spin:

P.S. I have no idea what a male widow is called.

Neither do I, and you are native English speaker :lol: I think it's a widower
c010.gif

It is a widower ... that is unless you are a male black widow...then your dead and headless.

Vern.. I've always found pinhead to be a bit sexy.... :oops: :oops:

I love this place!!! :D :D :D

kittybeast said:
Vern.. I've always found pinhead to be a bit sexy.... :oops: :oops:

I love this place!!! :D :D :D

You know how to reach the soft spot of a metalhead (your husband is damn lucky to have you, remind him that every single weekday, twice on weekends).

pinhead04.jpg