Presale password site - Heaven and Hell

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
I was hoping to get my hands on the San Jose Heaven and Hell presale password, and well, I did.

For those of you in the states who care, there is a site that posts what presale passwords they get, for any and all shows. Here 'tis, and there are a bunch for Heaven and Hell.

http://presale-codes-passwords.blogspot.com/

Here they are for your convenience!

PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel: HELL or HEAVEN
Journal Pavilion in Albuquerque, NM: 94ROCK
Times Union Center in Albany: HEAVEN
Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD: DIOHEAVEN
Tsongas Arena in Lowell, MA: HEAVEN
Coors Amphitheatre in Chula Vista: HEAVEN
Nokia Theater @ Grand Prairie: HELL
HP Pavilion with Black Sabbath: SABBATH

Hey E.W. I just want to say Thank You very, VERY much for posting this info!!! I was sweating if I was going to be able to get tickets for Lowell tomorrow but after reading this I just got them..

Thanks again!!!

T:kickass:

I was hoping to get my hands on the San Jose Heaven and Hell presale password, and well, I did.

For those of you in the states who care, there is a site that posts what presale passwords they get, for any and all shows. Here 'tis, and there are a bunch for Heaven and Hell.

http://presale-codes-passwords.blogspot.com/

Here they are for your convenience!

PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel: HELL or HEAVEN
Journal Pavilion in Albuquerque, NM: 94ROCK
Times Union Center in Albany: HEAVEN
Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, MD: DIOHEAVEN
Tsongas Arena in Lowell, MA: HEAVEN
Coors Amphitheatre in Chula Vista: HEAVEN
Nokia Theater @ Grand Prairie: HELL
HP Pavilion with Black Sabbath: SABBATH

Hey E.W. I just want to say Thank You very, VERY much for posting this info!!! I was sweating if I was going to be able to get tickets for Lowell tomorrow but after reading this I just got them..

Thanks again!!!

T:kickass:

My Pleasure sir! Got to look out for our own. I got mine too, and did quite well. Section 115....15th row. I don't like General admission floor, ha. Anyway, cheers! Glad it helped you get tix. That's a good site to watch (the presale password site). I've used it before!

My buddy and I picked our seats out, but the Dodge Theatre website still doesn't even have Heaven and Hell listed as an event, let alone when tickets go on sale.

We're chomping at the bit to get tix where we want to sit before they're gobbled up.

The password for the Broomfield one is "DIO".

Thanks EW -- I just tried a few from your list, it kept telling me "incorrect password, try again" so I did. I finally got in with the "DIO" password.

The password for the Broomfield one is "DIO".

Thanks EW -- I just tried a few from your list, it kept telling me "incorrect password, try again" so I did. I finally got in with the "DIO" password.

Cool. Most likely the passwords are decided locally, by whoever is doing the promotion. Here in San Francisco it's a radio station....but the supplied password from the 'password,' site I listed worked great! Anway, for those of you (Phoenix) who can't get presale, just be there on onsale....and I think you'll have better luck than you think. This is THE metal event of the year by my count, but I'm not so sure a lot of other people think so, present company excluded of course. I don't believe there will be a MAD crush for tickets at onsale time, and frankly, there may still be a lot of people who don't know....dates were only officially anounced on Monday or something, after all!

Just curious... was this for ticketmaster presale?
I got my tix from frontgate presale on Wed & there was no password required.

Cool website though. I'm gonna have to bookmark this one for future use!!!!

Just curious... was this for ticketmaster presale?
I got my tix from frontgate presale on Wed & there was no password required.

Cool website though. I'm gonna have to bookmark this one for future use!!!!

Yeah, these were ticketmaster presales.

Yes, that site is pretty good. Not a LOT of metal on there, but if the show in question is even slightly high profile, someone will post it. I think they also take requests. I only stumbled on it recently, there are some other similar sites that can be found by doing a "presale password" search on google.

I checked this a.m. for any seated tickets again all that came up was GA. What I'm questioning is that ticketmaster has it broken down to GA floor and GA mosh pit. I better damn well have access to the front barrier with my tix.

Interesting Kitty. I was on first thing, and so there was a choice between GA floor, reserved lower, or reserved upper. I know the HP Pavillion in San Jose pretty well, and though it is a fairly lame place acoustically, the reserved/lower seats are pretty good. Again, I don't like to stand all night, through three bands. I mean, I don't mind....but if I have the option for a chair, I'll take it. Not very metal of me, but there it is.

I know how you feel. I was searching for a possible seat but all that came up first thing 10am was Loge. On the presale there was only GA admission available, same with today. I searched for riser seats, nothing came up. Oh Well, at least I'll be at the show and in comfy moshin' boots (must have good foot protection ;-)

Anway, for those of you (Phoenix) who can't get presale, just be there on onsale....and I think you'll have better luck than you think. This is THE metal event of the year by my count, but I'm not so sure a lot of other people think so, present company excluded of course. I don't believe there will be a MAD crush for tickets at onsale time, and frankly, there may still be a lot of people who don't know....dates were only officially anounced on Monday or something, after all!

The Dodge Theatre site still doesn't even have the event listed and I think tix go on sale this weekend. I'll be checking daily for sure so I can be one of the first to get seats. I'm also banking on Wiz's thought that there probably won't be a mad rush for tix. Not until it's advertised on radio anyway. Right now, only Internet-savvy people here in Phoenix know about it.

The only reason I'm being so vigilant is because I want to get the perfect seats. We know that front row is probably not an option without connections, so we're going for the second section, front row and in the middle (on the rail) so we don't have people walking in front of us all the time.

i got general admission tickets, seems kinda weird to me that the seats actually cost less than the floor but oh well. i don't like seats as much because you can't move around or go to the front or mosh if you want and for megadeth and machine head heaven and hell, sitting would be impossible :kickass:

i got general admission tickets, seems kinda weird to me that the seats actually cost less than the floor but oh well. i don't like seats as much because you can't move around or go to the front or mosh if you want and for megadeth and machine head heaven and hell, sitting would be impossible :kickass:

Hey man, just curious. What part of the Bay area are you in? Are you going to San Jose show?