Dio on Heaven and Hell tour.....

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
Just a little snippet on the Sabbath/Heaven and Hell tour thingy here....from an interview with RJD:

Classic Rock: Speaking of Tony Iommi, there are of course rumors that you will be reuniting with him, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward as HEAVEN AND HELL next year.

Ronnie: They're absolutely true. We'll probably be doing a year of touring together. And it's looking like you'll see us at the Monsters of Rock festival, then shows in America. And after that we'll come back to the U.K. for eight or nine more shows.:headbang:

Yeah, no way I'm missing this.

I would love to see this. To bad it probably wont come to Texas

They'll play there. I don't see how they could skip Texas, but I guess it is a pretty big state. :lol: You could be a 10 hour drive from the nearest city. :cry:

I doubt they come here so...

In anycase when the tour starts will see what happens, last time Dio bailed out during the Costa Mesa gig and Halford came to sing instead. I have some of those bootleg MP3s :D

Yeah, no way I'm missing this.

They'll play there. I don't see how they could skip Texas, but I guess it is a pretty big state. :lol: You could be a 10 hour drive from the nearest city. :cry:

Giganatour skipped Texas. As did Iron Maiden supporting A Matter of Life and Death. You have it covered, you live in New York. A major city somewhere around you will get a date on this tour, where as Houston (where I live) is something like the fourth highest population city in the US will get skipped entirely. If I am lucky they will go to Dallas.

Hopefully they'll make a Denver stop. I'd be willing to travel a bit for this one though. I saw them the last time they were together and it was one heavenly helluva show! :headbang:

'We're working on a couple of new tracks for an anthology, It would be good to think we could go on the road again, that's all I'm saying on the subject'
-tony Iommi, Planet Rock radio 8pm (gmt) 12 november 2006.

Giganatour skipped Texas. As did Iron Maiden supporting A Matter of Life and Death. You have it covered, you live in New York. A major city somewhere around you will get a date on this tour, where as Houston (where I live) is something like the fourth highest population city in the US will get skipped entirely. If I am lucky they will go to Dallas.

Well, for your sake, I hope they do the right thing and play a couple of gigs in Texas.

I doubt they come here so...

In anycase when the tour starts will see what happens, last time Dio bailed out during the Costa Mesa gig and Halford came to sing instead. I have some of those bootleg MP3s :D

He, my friend Darren made them an offer to come here o_O . He has been talking to Dio management regarding the idea. I doubt they gonna accept it, but if so...:worship:

Woah, sounds great, hope they'll stop in Austria (I missed Sabbath with Ozzy 2 years ago).

This tour is going to blow! Hope they wont play any Ozzy-Sabbath-stuff...