if you were able, would you suck your own genital organ?

I tried once a few years ago whilst taking a bath, but I could only lick my head.:bah:

Its only logical that it would be a lot more difficult for a female to execute self oral sex, they would have to stretch that much further and I'm sure that would be a excruciating task.

Originally posted by Hearse
Now I'm interested...
cripple sex?
fuck machines?
midget sex?
etc. what? :lol:
LOL...the worst involved a woman missing half her leg, using that cripple leg for the enjoyment of another woman....I don't know how I stumbled upon that.....

seen midget sex too...:lol:

Originally posted by saturnix
err, the actual sensation is really no more pleasurable than plain ol' wanking. the eroticism of a blowjob comes from the fact that its being given to you by a woman (or man, if you prefer).

so, i can, but it's just not that interesting...

Haha, you're kidding right? You're saying that the sensation given from a mouth is no better than from a hand?:guh:

Blowjobs are better than handjobs any day of the week; you're nuts. Of course I understand it'd be a hell of a lot better with somebody else doing it, but to say that the actual sensation isn't better than "plain ol' wankin" either means you have a very insensitive penis, don't have a penis, or just need to give yourself some more lessons about what you're doing down there. ;)