If you could kill someone and knew you'd TOTALLY get away with it, would you?

Originally posted by OpethianSoul

Same. I've always been fascinated by death even at an early age. I remember going into a video store when I was younger and seeing the Faces of Death series on the shelves and being intrigued by it and wondering what it was all about. When I got the Internet, it wasn't long before I was exposed to Rotten.com, Gore Gallery (no longer around), Ogrish, etc.

I am not sure if I could do it, though. There's certainly the legal issue, and I guess that plays a huge part in my reasoning. It's kinda been etched in my brain that it's wrong and you'll go to jail. I might, I might not. :)

Indeed. Gacy not only was sick in that he killed many people, but he raped and killed children...two things which are a no-no in society. I am not too keen on killing children, though. That crosses the line for me somewhat as they have no idea what is happening. Adults dying is not really a big deal for me. Eh, it's all a matter of opinion.

Albert Fish tortured them and eat them on top of that. Plus he did some nasty stuff. Damher didnt torture but he did ate younlings ( maybe not technically kids but well )

My top 3 favs

a) Dahmer
b) Fish
c) Ed Geim ( not as spectacular but digging your mother's corpse and keeping her twat as an item, making a full body suit of human flesh, that makes him worth the number 3 )
c)

Depends. If it was an old, retarted and completely useless person, sure. If it was someone I could be completely sure that won't have any use to mankind, sure.

Imagine a guy who will make a great discovery, advancing mankind and mankinds scientific knowledge/technologies considerably. But the thing is, this guy died at 12 because some guy didn't like him. Imagine YOU kill that guy. Wouldn't you be feeling something, to destroy a particularly bright future?

Heh heh..

To those people who are 'obsessed' with death supposedly, tell me, have you ever beaten the utter crap out of someone, and thought "shit, i could kill this person right now"...?? It's not a nice feeling actually, even with the bad things they have done to you.

I could see myself doing it if i went totally nuts and lost it, but then, if i went nuts, i would probably just lock myself in a room and paint and listen to music, which i already do... so...

Originally posted by LordNeil
Actually, nobody knows WHAT Jesus looked like. But poor Colin, Id still really want to kill them all. I had to have an ID card, no uniform thank... GOD... or whoever.

i actually posted this in the wrong section. i just moved it to the 'school uniforms' thread.

Originally posted by blakmetalemp
Fish also liked to stick cottonballs soaked in alcohol up his ass and set them on fire. Oh and when he was X=rayed, they found tons of needles that he had stuck in himself over the years. He should be everybodies number 1!

Ive seen the x-rays they are cool:D

I have been reading 'The Giant Book of True Crime' as of lately...Very cool book..I forget the guys name but I read about him today,he killed and then raped twenty women one of which was an eight month old baby..Officers found a body under his bed which was,and I quote "Mutilated to the point of obliteration"..I told a friend of mine this,who is obsesed with gore,rape and murder...I have never heard someone laugh as much as he did...He is one fucked up individual..

I'd kill myself if I'd totally get away with it. :p

Mwhaha, monday-morning humour, isn't that bad enough to make you want to kill me? On a sidenote, I hate work.

Originally posted by Somberlain
I have been reading 'The Giant Book of True Crime' as of lately...Very cool book..I forget the guys name but I read about him today,he killed and then raped twenty women one of which was an eight month old baby..Officers found a body under his bed which was,and I quote "Mutilated to the point of obliteration"..I told a friend of mine this,who is obsesed with gore,rape and murder...I have never heard someone laugh as much as he did...He is one fucked up individual..

Again, when you get a letter about a sick fuck telling you he ate your baby daughter or son, you tell me what is sick.