How would you feel if......

Hawng

Internationaly known
Jan 18, 2004
Jeffersonville NY
I am trying to settle an argument.

If your significant other had there own business and was traveling every weekend with the certain person they worked for and you come to find out that they had developed feelings for each other. He/she tells you that they have slept together, but didnt have sex.... that they are so close to each other that if He/she wasnt with you they would be with them.

How would you feel/react?

Kick him/her to the curb. Theres nothing wrong with still be attracted to other people when you are in a relationship, but going as far as choosing your next in line is kind of a sign. If somebody is entertaining the idea of who they would be with if not you they are probably gonna dump you or cheat on you.

Yeah...seems like bullshit - they'd probably have fucked you over before the brought anything to your attention though.

So kick 'em to the curb.

I am trying to settle an argument.

If your significant other had there own business and was traveling every weekend with the certain person they worked for and you come to find out that they had developed feelings for each other. He/she tells you that they have slept together, but didnt have sex.... that they are so close to each other that if He/she wasnt with you they would be with them.

How would you feel/react?

Dude, I would break up with him, he's only gonna break your heart!

:lol:

Leave her. You shouldn't stay with somebody who's bedding her business partner... or anybody else, unless you've both agreed to an open relationship.

Sometimes sleeping together equals more emotional attachment than sex. It honestly depends on the person... But ditch the bitch!

Reactions: Mr_Haze