If you were going to make an 80 minute katatonia compilation,

hail ,folks!
I have also already done my homework:)..and i'm quite satisfied with my Kata-list...there it is:
Midwinter Gates
Gateways of Bereavement
For Funerals to come...
Endtime
Nowhere
Elohim Meth
Day
Gone
This Punishment
Right into The Bliss
Deadhouse
Distrust
I break
Tonight's Music
Teargas
Walkin by a wire
Will i arrive
Help me Disappear
Black Session

I'm almost sure,that the full lenght is nearly to 80 minutes...I have included many of my most favorite songs,but i had to give up some like" Rainroom ","Murder","Scarlet Heavens","Nightmares by the sea",'For my demons",'I Am Nothing", "At Last" and more..thatswhy i think,that compilation on 2 CDs would be better choice..
Good luck,tattooedsean666,i hope that soon you will be ready with your compilation=)

EGODIE said:
EvilVince, go home. You hate doom???? What the fuck is it??????
If you are into katatonia, you MUST enjoy with them and apreciate their CD'S before DO. Maybe you like more after Brave era, but you can't say this!!!! Katatonia had influences from this style!!

For exemple, I like more the Brave era(between 90 'til 96) but still i enjoy with them listening Tonight's, Last Fair or Viva Emptiness. If you hate doom, you don't like some interesting jobs from Katatonia like Inside the city of Glass song, for exemple.

Of course he can say that. A lot of bands are influenced by Iron Maiden, for example, but I think they're shit.

DE said:
Of course he can say that. A lot of bands are influenced by Iron Maiden, for example, but I think they're shit.
haha what the fuck go away

we will kill you if you don't like iron maiden because then you're a fucking wimp

80:01, thank fuck for overburning eh?

1. For my Demons
  2. Nowhere
  3. Brave
  4. I Break
  5. Funeral Wedding
  6. At Last
  7. Murder
  8. Right into the Bliss
  9. Gateways of Bereavement
  10. Nerve
  11. The Northern Silence
  12. Saw You Drown
  13. Without God (DoDS version)

Sorry, no room for any post-TD stuff

Erik said:
haha what the fuck go away

we will kill you if you don't like iron maiden because then you're a fucking wimp

Only groin-grabbingly wimpy wimps listen to Iron Maiden.

Everyone who likes heavy metal listens to Iron Maiden. Oh, and holy fucking shit, you keep a BLOG. I'm not sure you're qualified to call anyone a wimp. WIMP.

Okay, I went with a 2 cd comp. Here is how it went:

1st cd:
Ghost of the Sun
Criminal
Tear gas
Dispossesion
No good can come of this
I am nothing
Saw you drown
murder
day
We must bury you
sleeper
burn the remembrance
this punishment
for my demons
passing bird
help me disappear
sulfer

2nd cd:
midwinter gates(prologue)
without god
brave
chrome
right into the bliss
quiet world
black session
nerve
omerta
inside the city of glass
tonight's music
the future of speech
gateways of bereavement
for funerals to come
in death, a song
crimson tears(epilogue)

Erik said:
Everyone who likes heavy metal listens to Iron Maiden. Oh, and holy fucking shit, you keep a BLOG. I'm not sure you're qualified to call anyone a wimp. WIMP.

This shit is soooo entertaining, its like " I spit at your feet" "I piss on your spit" "I shit on your piss" "I fart on your shit" "I laugh at your fart".

I havnt liked Maiden since I was an kid, and thats been awhile. Who cares if I ( or anyone else) like maiden or not? The only band I have a right to defend here is Katatonia. So far I havnt heard anyone going "Im a pussy and I dont like Katatonia", so although I think this is very entertaining, and "groin grabbingly" is a funny way to describe someone I dont care if ERIC HATES MAIDEN. I cant say that I hate them but they are way down on my list of "cool" bands. Maybe in late 80- early 90 era they were cool, but now its like rockin to Ronnie James Dio or something, and if thats what I was doing today I would feel kinda faggy. So if I offended someone thats O.K. because its my opinion, and although I dont agree with having to "like" doom metal or suck the cock of Bruce Dick-in-son you are entitled to your opinions as well.
HAHA, cheerz

no way! it has to be only one, ultimate K cd!
timing 79.10:
1.ghost of the sun 2.teargas 3.deadhouse 4.rainroom 5.tonight's music 6.this punishment
7.criminals 8.murder 9.future of speech 10.for my demons 11.wealth 12.quietworld 13.nowhere 14.complicity 15.saw you drown 16.i am nothing 17.evidence

try it and say what do you think!
cheerz

no reply yet? c'mon guys, you have to try this compilation!
The ultimate K
1. ghost of the sun
2. teargas
3. deadhouse
4. rainroom
5. tonight's music
6. this punishment
7. criminals
8. murder
9. future of speech
10.for my demons
11.wealth
12.quietworld
13.nowhere
14.complicity
15.saw you drown
16.i am nothing
17.evidence

enjoy

Off the top of my head, my compilation would include:

- Clean Today
- Dispossession
- Chrome
- Murder
- Day
- Endtime
- I Break
- Relention
- Funeral Wedding
- A Darkness Coming
- I Am Nothing
- A Premonition
- Burn The Remembrance
- In Death, A Song
- Sulfur

Or something..

Also off the top of my head (15 tracks should fill a cd)

01.Ghost of the Sun
02.Criminals
03.Sleeper
04.Evidence
05.Teargas
06.Sweet Nurse
07.Tonight's Music
08.For My Demons
09.Fractured
10.Deadhouse
11.Day
12.Rainroom
13.Without God
14.Shades of Emerald Fields
15.The Northern Silence

But realistically, my pc is in my room, and I have all their tracks stashed on here. In fact, they've been playing on shuffle repeat for damn near a week straight now :worship: