If you were in a video store looking for something to hire..

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
.. would you pick up a video called this if you saw it:

Chainsaw Cheerleaders On The Glam Rock Bowling Green Of Death

I have to pitch an idea for a film to my teacher on Monday in Digital Film Making. It's just an exercise to practice the actual process of pitching and selling an idea, its not serious and we don't actually have to make it. Although we have to make a trailer for an imaginery film later in the semester and I might make a trailer for this haha.

I have the pitch all prepared and its pretty convincing haha, lots of supporting materials.

Here is the storyline for the film hahaha:

Chainsaw Cheerleaders on the Glam Rock Bowling Green of Death is a hilarious, sexy and thrilling low budget rock & roll horror/exploitation comedy.

The story revolves around the state champion cheerleading team, the stunning “Chainsaw Cheerleaders” who are famous for their dangerous and acrobatic dance routines involving chainsaws. When they receive the honour of performing at the year’s most prestigious lawn bowling tournament, they are thrilled to bits, but it isn’t all fun and games when they find out just why lawn bowls is the sport with the highest death rate!

This year, the national championship of lawn bowls is being held at the Nukeville Bowling Club, which happens to be situated next door to a large nuclear power station that has sprung a leak. Unfortunately for these beautiful cheerleaders, the radiation from the power station has reacted with the elderly bowlers’ medication and as soon as the tournament gets underway, the bowlers are rapidly being transformed into big haired, leather clad, guitar wielding glam metal madmen with an unstoppable lust for the blood of these young beauties!

Luckily the cheerleaders have their chainsaws handy to put up a fight, and this lawn bowls trophy might just cost the bowlers an arm and a leg! Will the chainsaw cheerleaders escape from the glam rock bowling green of death? Or has their victory as the state’s cheerleading champions cost them an arm and a leg?

:lol: I know I'd wanna see it! Of course there would an abundance of nudity, sex, flying limbs, bad one liners, and a soundtrack of glam songs! Hey maybe the evil glam rockers could quote sleazy lines from glam songs to the cheerleaders hahaha!

This is gonna stand out so much from all the experimental and artistic and deep and meaningful films that everyone else is pitching haha! I think my pitch will go well coz I'm going in from a purely business/profits/budget/$$$ angle.

Ahhh yes! I was gonna say in my pitch that the soundtrack would be a selling point to a certain audience (and also an extra source of income if you sell it on CD). I'll mention that it should be advertised on the cover!

Am I the only one who honestly sometimes worries about Troops' mental state? :)

:lol: :lol:

Dougie will make that film a hit Aaron! :D :headbang:

MetalMesshuggahMan, you obviously haven't seen many low budget horror spoofs lol. There's a whole genre of films with titles such as Scream Queen Hot Tub Party, Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers, Chopper Chicks In Zombietown, Space Zombie Bingo, etc etc haha they are great :)

The Trooper said:
:lol: :lol:

Dougie will make that film a hit Aaron! :D !:headbang:

MetalMesshuggahMan, you obviously haven't seen many low budget horror spoofs lol. There's a whole genre of films with titles such as Scream Queen Hot Tub Party, Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers, Chopper Chicks In Zombietown, Space Zombie Bingo, etc etc haha they are great :)

:lol: hahaha i see now

I'd hire it, but it would need a really good cover to attract my attention, as I usually walk past the horror section these days.

Hmmmm, maybe something with a baby, a dingo (ooops, I meant wolf), and a guy with a scythe would get my attention.